Availability of Mavic Mini Care package...
565 4 2019-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sammie72
lvl.2
Flight distance : 756877 ft
Netherlands

Hi there,

I ordered my Mavic Mini and it seems to come next week, but I also ordered the Mavic Care for the Mini and that seems to take 6 weeks due to unavailabilty/back-order.

Is this the same if I order it on the DJI page? Why is it so delayed in the shop I did a pre-order?

Thanks,

Sander
2019-11-10
Use props
jh8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You can order it online and activate it when you get the Mini
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-mini
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and I do apologize for the trouble. We don't have information on what is the reason why the DJI care refresh is not available or out of stock in the shop that you are referring to However, you can still directly purchase the said plan through our store website, Jh8 already provide the link above. Also, you will be receiving an email notification and instructions once you already successfully purchase the DJI Care Refresh. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-10
Use props
Mini_Kash
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-10 10:51
Hi, thank you for reaching out and I do apologize for the trouble. We don't have information on what is the reason why the DJI care refresh is not available or out of stock in the shop that you are referring to However, you can still directly purchase the said plan through our store website, Jh8 already provide the link above. Also, you will be receiving an email notification and instructions once you already successfully purchase the DJI Care Refresh. Thank you for your continued support!

Am I able to buy it from the DJI website if I live in Canada? I believe that one of the requirements was that it had to be bought in the same country as the mini was purchased.

appreciate the info
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mini_Kash Posted at 11-10 12:34
Am I able to buy it from the DJI website if I live in Canada? I believe that one of the requirements was that it had to be bought in the same country as the mini was purchased.

appreciate the info

Hi, thank you for the additional information. Yes, the DJI Care Refresh will only available in the same region or country where you purchase your drone.  Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules