973 3 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DATOR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102087 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

Looking for feedback on if or why i might be experiencing this issue from time to time.

As shown in this log
https://app.airdata.com/flight/5d59b3dee261cf1a67b90b3d41c156d1/SENSORSSignal_Map

I started having connection issues as close as 17m from home.... This was in a small rural town with noone around, about 5 homes with only one Wifi source detectable on my phone.

I have flow in the CBD at distances as far as ~2.5km without an issue and over 30 detectable Wifi signals.

This is a compelete replacement drone for one i lost. I had the same thing happen with the original M2Z however this was at 323m from home. Still pretty close compared to the range I should and have got before. This location has zero houses near by and zero wifi or signals detected. I also managed at this same location much further distance and much more flight time without a disconnect.
https://app.airdata.com/flight/c5e4320baf1d27227214bbb1e97ca409/SENSORSSignal_Map

Would love some feedback as to reasons why?

2019-11-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are those water tanks in the picture as they can obscure radio signals.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having a connectivity issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. With regards to the connectivity of your drone, it is advisable that we fly the drone in an open area without any metal, power lines or radio towers that can cause interference between the drone and remote controller. If possible please try to fly in a different location to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. In addition, I will be posting an official DJI Video Tutorial for the best practices when flying drone. Thank you.

2019-11-13
Use props
DATOR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102087 ft
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-13 01:51
Are those water tanks in the picture as they can obscure radio signals.

They are concrete grain towers and i was directly below the drone looking straight up at it. I can understand if i was on one side and my drone was on the other.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules