As title says I would like to know if mini is available in dji simulator
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

I would like to know that too.
I saw in some tutorial within the APP some images that look CGI, definitely a 3D model so my guess is they already have it.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chillie, Mavic Mini doesn't support DJI flight simulator, if there is any update, we will let you know.
2019-11-13
Use props
zephiruspt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy is correct, BUT! i just tried the simulator with the MM RC and almost everything works. The drone itself is not in the simulator.
2019-11-14
Use props
hughden
lvl.2
Thailand

zephiruspt Posted at 11-14 17:46
DJI Mindy is correct, BUT! i just tried the simulator with the MM RC and almost everything works. The drone itself is not in the simulator.

Can you advise how you got it to work? My left stick allowed me to scroll  down through the flight options, but then it told me to press C2 to proceed, and my controller does not have a C2 button. Can proceed by pressing enter, but then it will not switch back to controller mode.
Any hints gratefully received!
Thanks
2019-11-15
Use props
zephiruspt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

hughden Posted at 11-15 02:52
Can you advise how you got it to work? My left stick allowed me to scroll  down through the flight options, but then it told me to press C2 to proceed, and my controller does not have a C2 button. Can proceed by pressing enter, but then it will not switch back to controller mode.
Any hints gratefully received!
Thanks

I used ENTER instead of C2 and then I was able to fly. Remember that not everything works.
2019-11-15
Use props
hughden
lvl.2
Thailand

Thanks, that worked! And then you can use the keyboard controls to change things like flight mode and view.
2019-11-15
Use props
djiuser_poULnluqy81x
New

Canada

Can someone please tell me if there is a flight simulator for mavic mini On the dji fly app??? ***I mean not requiring a computer, just on the phone on the dji fly app while connected to the drone and controller***
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules