2374 90 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got notification that the charge base is now available in limited quantities. I ordered one. Lets see if I have better luck with this as compared to my actual MM FMC that is still processing, LOL!!

Get them now while you can!!

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-charging-base

2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

lol, now you will recieve your charging base before Mini, can you imgine? lol
Nice charging base actually, I may buy it in the future. I can't wait to start making some addons with my 3D printer for the whole thing.
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-14 05:06
lol, now you will recieve your charging base before Mini, can you imgine? lol
Nice charging base actually, I may buy it in the future. I can't wait to start making some addons with my 3D printer for the whole thing.

LOL, yes, at this point, I CAN imagine
Says shipment 10-15 days of payment. Thats pretty slow too IMHO
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-14 05:10
LOL, yes, at this point, I CAN imagine
Says shipment 10-15 days of payment. Thats pretty slow too IMHO

Yeah I guess that's shipping time from China, oh well,  let see you may be lucky and get them all together a bit earlier. I bought a nice MicroSD card + cool landing pad, makes me want it now!!
2019-11-14
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41637 ft
Netherlands

I ordered the snap adapter... looks like you can actually attach lego to your Mavic Mini. I've seen the drone can carry a payload, the app has some settings for it too. Can't wait to try that one out.

Same 15 days of shipment though.
2019-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

10-15 days to deliver to the UK too.
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-14 05:16
Yeah I guess that's shipping time from China, oh well,  let see you may be lucky and get them all together a bit earlier. I bought a nice MicroSD card + cool landing pad, makes me want it now!!

Probably is the ship time from China. And it's 10:13 PM there too so it probably won't even get looked at for a while, LOL. I say that, but I'm just adding to my anxiousness of getting my MM. I think I've contained myself quite well actually
2019-11-14
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I'm passing on this one. $17 extra for shipping.  Hopefully Amazon gets them in stock sometime.  I wonder if this will degrade the life of the battery by having it on at all times.  It will be a waste if you only use it to charge it.  I want to display it 24/7 and show it off to everyone.   
2019-11-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

17 bucks shipping... feels good.
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-14 06:15
Probably is the ship time from China. And it's 10:13 PM there too so it probably won't even get looked at for a while, LOL. I say that, but I'm just adding to my anxiousness of getting my MM. I think I've contained myself quite well actually

Finding hard to contain myself! lol
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oracle Miata Posted at 11-14 06:29
17 bucks shipping... feels good.

Shipping to EU €28 so $31 but it’s free shipping if you spend €380 , free shipping in EU at the beginning of the year was if you spent €149 why jump this up by €250 , shysters is all I can say, there have been no major increases in shipping throughout EU no hike in extra taxes , maybe we are now paying US TARRIFS lol .
2019-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear!
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 06:51
Shipping to EU €28 so $31 but it’s free shipping if you spend €380 , free shipping in EU at the beginning of the year was if you spent €149 why jump this up by €250 , shysters is all I can say, there have been no major increases in shipping throughout EU no hike in extra taxes , maybe we are now paying US TARRIFS lol .

I dunno man, it was $17 USD to ship. I thought that was outrageous for shipping, but it's probably coming from China so...
2019-11-14
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

batteries are in stock now too. same 10-15 days. with a $8.50 usd shipping... i used my DJI credit though to buy it. so really it was free lol
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 11-14 07:51
batteries are in stock now too. same 10-15 days. with a $8.50 usd shipping... i used my DJI credit though to buy it. so really it was free lol

Can't beat that deal!! I love free!! Good job!!
2019-11-14
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-14 07:52
Can't beat that deal!! I love free!! Good job!!

now just waiting for it to show up. should have the FMC tomorrow. ordered from Apple on the 13 as i found someone mention on here.
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 11-14 08:03
now just waiting for it to show up. should have the FMC tomorrow. ordered from Apple on the 13 as i found someone mention on here.

I saw that post about Apple having the FMC in stock. I wish I could've went that route. But I'm super glad others are able to find quicker ways to get it sooner thats for sure!!
2019-11-14
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-14 08:04
I saw that post about Apple having the FMC in stock. I wish I could've went that route. But I'm super glad others are able to find quicker ways to get it sooner thats for sure!!

yea i was gonna order from DJI direct. but the 20-25 day shipping killed it.
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this very useful information that you had provided. This will really help our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-14
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I also saw these and ordered one this morning. Let's see who gets theirs first lol I'm in SW Missouri near Springfield,MO DEAL?
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-14 10:23
I also saw these and ordered one this morning. Let's see who gets theirs first lol I'm in SW Missouri near Springfield,MO DEAL?

LOL, we just seeing who get's their's first or we got something riding on it? I don't have much to wager if thats the case, LOL!! I ordered mine slightly before 8am EST. this morning. I'm near lexington, KY. I would say the city where I'm from but no one would know where it was without looking on a map so

2019-11-14
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-14 10:53
LOL, we just seeing who get's their's first or we got something riding on it? I don't have much to wager if thats the case, LOL!! I ordered mine slightly before 8am EST. this morning. I'm near lexington, KY. I would say the city where I'm from but no one would know where it was without looking on a map so

[view_image]

No no money lol Since we're both kinda near Memphis,TN i wanted to see if they (FedEX) sends them there first and then on to us just for grins is all. My order shows the same info as yours does. I've already got my Mini and it came through Memphis,TN so these should too. Your Mini should come through Memphis,TN?
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-14 11:15
No no money lol Since we're both kinda near Memphis,TN i wanted to see if they (FedEX) sends them there first and then on to us just for grins is all. My order shows the same info as yours does. I've already got my Mini and it came through Memphis,TN so these should too. Your Mini should come through Memphis,TN?

Whether mine comes through Memphis depends on how they ship it I suppose. Coming from that side of the world, it probably will come through Memphis.  You had a couple day lead on me on your MM order though and that is my problem with that. I didn't order until 11/1 instead of 10/30 like most everyone else/
2019-11-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

this is ridiculous.

not going to pay $17 shipping so i piled on a bunch of other stuff to hit the free shipping limit because ultimately i know i'm going to need more batteries, etc.

the amount of money paid to dji is ridiculous so i guess i'll get it out of the way now.  i just hope prices don't plunge for bf and make me regret buying now since it so feels like inventory is scarce/restricted.

and i haven't even yet rec'd my combo.

thanks op for the head-up!
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

The Saint Posted at 11-14 14:18
this is ridiculous.

not going to pay $17 shipping so i piled on a bunch of other stuff to hit the free shipping limit because ultimately i know i'm going to need more batteries, etc.

Shipping prices are crazy to Europe too, better wait for Ama\on or else to have them 24h fee shipping.
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 11-14 14:18
this is ridiculous.

not going to pay $17 shipping so i piled on a bunch of other stuff to hit the free shipping limit because ultimately i know i'm going to need more batteries, etc.

I problem. I know some was looking to get a charge base and batteries so as soon as I got the notification that they were available, I posted it to help make others aware.
2019-11-14
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-14 11:17
Whether mine comes through Memphis depends on how they ship it I suppose. Coming from that side of the world, it probably will come through Memphis.  You had a couple day lead on me on your MM order though and that is my problem with that. I didn't order until 11/1 instead of 10/30 like most everyone else/

So Jody have you had any movement on your charging base? Mine is still processing just like the day we ordered them.............and have you received your Mini combo yet?
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-19 14:40
So Jody have you had any movement on your charging base? Mine is still processing just like the day we ordered them.............and have you received your Mini combo yet?

still processing on both actually.
2019-11-19
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-19 15:29
still processing on both actually.

ya they weren't prepared for this i don't think.
2019-11-19
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-19 15:29
still processing on both actually.

Man, still processing? I'm glad I canceled and ordered from somewhere else. Hopefully you'll see some movement soon. On the brighter side, maybe they'll have most of the bugs patched and the authorization zones fixed by the time you get yours.

Its nice to see another Kentuckian on here. I'm about 80 miles south of Lexington, in Somerset.
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-19 15:58
ya they weren't prepared for this i don't think.

They weren’t prepared at all. It really seems they care more about retailers that their one on one,
If you can call it that via web store, customers. I talked to chat support and estimated ship dates is 12/05 for the charging base and 12/06 for the fly more combo.

I ordered the charge base soon as I got the notification that it was available too.

Hopefully I’ll see some movement pretty soon!!!
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

that_HMMWV_guy Posted at 11-19 16:02
Man, still processing? I'm glad I canceled and ordered from somewhere else. Hopefully you'll see some movement soon. On the brighter side, maybe they'll have most of the bugs patched and the authorization zones fixed by the time you get yours.

Its nice to see another Kentuckian on here. I'm about 80 miles south of Lexington, in Somerset.

Hey!! Somerset!!! Been there many times for the somer nights cruise ins!! Love the old cars!! I’m hoping all the bugs will be out by the time I get mine for sure. I’m from Floyd county, Prestonsburg btw.
2019-11-19
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think that looks a very cool device and would look good on a shelf. I have the fly more combo and the included charger is very good and you can charge in a car or from any USB Charger. It is a bit slow however
but 3 batteries last a very long time with this drone
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-19 22:27
I think that looks a very cool device and would look good on a shelf. I have the fly more combo and the included charger is very good and you can charge in a car or from any USB Charger. It is a bit slow however
but 3 batteries last a very long time with this drone

That's what I had in mind. A display case. I think it'll look good. Even though my car is outfitted for charging a lot of different devices, I hardly ever charge anything in there. I don't know why either. I probably just don't give it much thought. I got the fly more combo coming myself. I can hardly wait either. Have you been enjoying yours?
2019-11-20
Use props
MatthewW28
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11460925 ft
United States

I got my Fly More Combo from my local Microcenter since most if not all online retailers are out of stock.  Because of that, everyone is making them run low but it seems like they are restocking some stores.  I might consider getting the charging base and another battery whenever it is on Amazon.  Im always used to 1-2 day shipping with Prime.
2019-11-20
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Wouldn't it be easier to buy the Fly more package? $100 more at time of buying the mini and you get the charger base and two extra batteries (and the prop guard) and no extra shipping charge.  Of course I benefitted by buying at my local DJI store (Troy, Michigan) so no shipping at all. Not rubbing it in, just for your info.
2019-11-20
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Are you talking abut the decorative clear dome shaped base?
2019-11-20
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JohnK48 Posted at 11-20 07:23
Are you talking abut the decorative clear dome shaped base?

Yeah, the glass dome charging base

2019-11-20
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

My order for the charging base has changed from processing to shipped. I haven’t received a track number yet, but hey, that’s progress!! Now if my mm fmc would ship!!
2019-11-22
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-22 08:25
My order for the charging base has changed from processing to shipped. I haven’t received a track number yet, but hey, that’s progress!! Now if my mm fmc would ship!!

Mine is still processing so hopefully both will ship today but i doubt it lol
2019-11-22
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules