Delivery
858 14 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_30ZZlo05B57d
lvl.1
Spain

Well after Amazon completely letting me down on Tuesday I am now the proud owner of the Mavic Mini (but not the Combo set!!). Ordered at 6pm Wednesday 13th November from MediaMarkt in Spain and delivered at 12.00 today. Initial trial run indoors, it is sooooo quiet and everything is far easier to connect than with my previous Spark which seemed to need attention each time I turned it on.  The Fly App is sooooo much better too.
So if in Spain and wanting a unit quickly try MediaMarkt.  Extra battery order from DJI shop and they say will be with me in 10-15 working days so not too bad.
Let's hope all the other units on order for you guys arrive soon, I didn't want to wait 2Dec-30Dec for Amazon or DJI to come up trumps.
I have my drone - whopee
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're glad that you've found a dealer that has faster delivery in your location It's glad to know that you received the product right away and we appreciate your feedback with us. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 07:47
Hi, we're glad that you've found a dealer that has faster delivery in your location It's glad to know that you received the product right away and we appreciate your feedback with us. Thank you for your support.

While I'm not complaining, I feel this is something DJI could learn from as far as pre-orders go. I ordered from the DJI online store and it is still processing, awaiting to be assigned to a pick warehouse.

In any case, thank you for all you guys do here with the forums and all. Everyone here has been super nice.
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Awesome!! Would love to see some pics and vids from your new bird and I hope you really get the most out of it and enjoy it!!
2019-11-14
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happy for you. I am waiting on mine to arrive from DJI. It was shipped, but now CLEARANCE DELAY, ANCHORAGE, AK. Hope it clears soon.
2019-11-14
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

DJI has been faultless in terms of delivering what they promised as far as my situation is concerned. DHL, however, is the fly in the ointment. My Mini was supposed to arrive today and probably would have if it wasn't currently circulating around the NE United States, from Cincinnati to New York, from New York to Franklin Park, and now back to Cincinnati. I'm only hoping my Mini isn't stuck in some kind of hellish feedback loop that will keep it circulating forever.

I can wait for another day or two without getting irate but today is the sunniest, most perfect flying day we've had for weeks <sob>. Until recently, I have always had excellent service with DHL, especially from China but something appears to have happened to them. This incident plus a similar incident, with a purchase from the UK, has shaken my faith in them but props to DJI for doing their utmost to meet their promise.
2019-11-14
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

Nice to hear that! Some here we are still waiting for Amazon or PcComponentes hehe

Enjoy your drone and share some videos soon! ;)
2019-11-14
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

nerkaid Posted at 11-14 08:58
Nice to hear that! Some here we are still waiting for Amazon or PcComponentes hehe

Enjoy your drone and share some videos soon! ;)

Thank you, I certainly will.

Addressing my previous post, my constant and earnest monitoring of my DHL tracking now shows the object of my desire is in BC and it's quite possible she will arrive today (Yep, she has a gender) Too early to celebrate but I would be a liar if I didn't admit to feeling a certain mounting excitement. lol
2019-11-14
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

My combo was delivered this morning in SW Missouri. Ordered 10/30 DJI store.
2019-11-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Congrats mate!
2019-11-15
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Germany

congratulations .
i received it yesterday and took it for a spin this morning .  windforce 4 and very smooth. also not much noise compard to the m.air.
still have to do a longrange test.
but anyway have fun with the bugger
2019-11-15
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

dronie1965 Posted at 11-15 06:26
congratulations .
i received it yesterday and took it for a spin this morning .  windforce 4 and very smooth. also not much noise compard to the m.air.
still have to do a longrange test.

Congrats!! Hope you are enjoying your new MM!!
2019-11-15
Use props
Chack
lvl.2

Ukraine

Hello everyone)) I need your help. Who knows, de in California quickly deliver packages? In search of information on the Internet, I managed to find the service https://www.rapidus.com. Who previously heard about these guys? I have already read about their services and prices on the site. In principle, everything suits me, but I would still like to hear your opinion. Who has already ordered the parcel here as you? Should I go here or look for another company?
2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Chack Posted at 12-4 11:09
Hello everyone)) I need your help. Who knows, de in California quickly deliver packages? In search of information on the Internet, I managed to find the service https://www.rapidus.com. Who previously heard about these guys? I have already read about their services and prices on the site. In principle, everything suits me, but I would still like to hear your opinion. Who has already ordered the parcel here as you? Should I go here or look for another company?

Hello, what is exactly your question?
You want to ship something from California to your own country?
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_uNnUGqurmEHX
lvl.1

Germany

Hello , I ordered dji Mavic mini day 1 of December. Today still I have the status proccesing . I wrote two times to service and only nice words I hear from them like more priority in the order but nothing change . Thanks for listen and I hope I can get the dji mini soon as possible becouse I’m loosing the patience with this.
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules