1176 4 2019-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrDi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112779 ft
Switzerland

Hello

i am trying to export mavic pro 2 Log with DJI Assistant 2 (mac). firmware update, calibration all done through app, but not log export.
"Failed to ge Log List. Retry"

I need to export the log, because of strange behavior

Thanks for your answer
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, could you please provide us the screenshot showing the error message for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-17
Use props
MrDi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112779 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 15:37
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, could you please provide us the screenshot showing the error message for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi

Thanks for reply

i reinstalled the application but no progress.

i tried on Windows 10 and Mac Catalina. is there any solutions ?

* battery is fully charged
*Firmware is up to date

2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MrDi Posted at 11-19 12:21
Hi

Thanks for reply

Hi, thank you for the additional information. Can you please try to use a different PC to check if you can now export the flight records? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-22
Use props
Errrrik
lvl.1
United States

Have the same issue. It won't export any log considering it just shows a loading circle without it doing anything. But gotta be honest, glad to know it's MAC users as well and not just Windows/Android users.
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules