DJI Goggles second owner- activation required
4491 5 2019-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lee5168
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610 ft
Australia

I am the second owner of a pair of goggles. They have been used already by the first owner so I assume they were activated.
Do I need to do it again?
Kind Regards

2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. If you purchase the DJI Goggles with a previous owner on it, you don't need to activate it again since you can only use the activation once, you just need to connect the DJI Goggles to your drone and you can now use it. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2019-11-23
Use props
Lee5168
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610 ft
Australia

Thank you. Much appreciated.
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_oe0jDQKNJQjD
lvl.1
United States

I am the second owner of my DJI goggles so they do not show up under my owned and registered devices under my account.  I need to send them in for repair but cannot initiate the process because they are not a device registered under my account.  Looking for a way forward.
2020-2-1
Use props
djiuser_oe0jDQKNJQjD
lvl.1
United States

I am the second owner of my DJI goggles so they do not show up under my owned and registered devices under my account.  I need to send them in for repair but cannot initiate the process because they are not a device registered under my account.  Looking for a way forward.
2020-2-1
Use props
fans09560e13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 841286 ft
Germany

I'm also a second user and cannot pair to Mavic 2 if I have not activate it to my account! Please help!.
Thanks in advance, Jan.
2021-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules