Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

mavic mini crashed without a reason
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Alevpi. I am sorry to know and to watch what happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate issue happened I would recommend you contact our support team for further assistanc at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

... 3 Times in a few days...

Looks like a Major Hardware problem to me!
2019-11-24
Use props
Mavic.ca
lvl.4
Canada

RE: Just 2 videos and a discussion...

Watching the videos closely, they both could be possible bird strikes.  I have grabbed frames for each.  The first one you definitely see a bird after.  The second one isn't as clear.

2019-11-24
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

They Lok pretty Farbe away ,dont they?
2019-11-24
Use props
Mavic.ca
lvl.4
Canada

Mavic.ca Posted at 11-24 10:46
Watching the videos closely, they both could be possible bird strikes.  I have grabbed frames for each.  The first one you definitely see a bird after.  The second one isn't as clear.

Sorry posted same pictures twice.  Wont let me edit it now.
2019-11-24
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Well I can confirm with only minutes of flying experience that birs do attack.
I never fly away more than 50 to 80 meters, even at 50 sometimes is hard to see the thing, is so tiny!
The other day I felt brave, and even do I reached my 50m limit, I dissabled it in the APP and decided to make a very nice ascending while advancing forward shoot... I looked at the screen and It was looking fantastic, looked back to the drone and I saw a bird coming down near it like a torpedo.
Got so scared I freaked out and started ascending since I was in C mode, super slow!! I managed to return since the bird went away, but it was just a piggeon, and it looked massive at the side of it.
I personally live in a Natural area, and there are simply tons of birds, something to watch out for sure. Today I cancel I flight attempting to clime a cliff, cause I say eagles, probably with nests there...
What I mean is I think one must have VLOS with this thing, or there are simply too many ways to crash, fly away, loose connection... bird attacks!
2019-11-24
Use props
Mavic.ca
lvl.4
Canada

Spark_Pilot_XxXx Posted at 11-24 11:15
They Lok pretty Farbe away ,dont they?

The first picture was taken after it all ready was on the ground, so he says in the video that he was flying at 65 meters.  The second video, is a lot harder to tell how far it is away, or even if it is a bird as it is just a blur.  
2019-11-24
Use props
WooZie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4485558 ft
Romania

the first one is mine, i have already opened a new thread here
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules