Mavic 2 Pro Controller charging continuously
1029 4 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nil73
lvl.2
Mexico

Hi,

My Mavic 2 Pro controller is charging whether or not it is plugged into the charger or not. Is this a bug, is there a fix for it pleaase ?

Mavic 2 Pro Controller charging

Mavic 2 Pro Controller charging
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nil73. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to update the remote controller using the DJI assistant 2 to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-11-25
Use props
Nil73
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-25 08:28
Hello and good day Nil73. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to update the remote controller using the DJI assistant 2 to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I have refreshed and updated the firmware a number of times. With no change. If I hold the record, photo pause and 5D buttons for a few seconds the screen goes dark. But as soon as I press the power button to see the battery life, it returns to charging even when not plugged in.
2019-11-25
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nil73 Posted at 11-25 11:50
Thanks for the reply. I have refreshed and updated the firmware a number of times. With no change. If I hold the record, photo pause and 5D buttons for a few seconds the screen goes dark. But as soon as I press the power button to see the battery life, it returns to charging even when not plugged in.

Have you tried charging it all the way to when the display switches off, (a few minutes after it displays 100%.). Then press the power button, does it state 100% or charging.

This may trigger the charging software routine to reset to normal.

Best of luck.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Nil73 Posted at 11-25 11:50

Thank you for the additional information Nil73 and I am sorry the the issue is still persisting. Since this issue is still continuing on I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to check the said remote controller thoroughly.  Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules