Care Refresh
797 5 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft
Romania

Hello, I just returned my Mavic Mini as it was a defective unit. For the unit that I returned  I bought a DJI car refresh. Is it possible to get a refund for the car refresh? If yes, what is the procedure? Thank you

2019-11-26
Use props
MatthewW28
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11460925 ft
United States

Here is the procedure on another post.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=161816
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. In order for you to have the refund of your DJI care refresh, I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at djicare@dji.com for them to further assist you with regards to this concern. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2019-11-26
Use props
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-26 08:16
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. In order for you to have the refund of your DJI care refresh, I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at  for them to further assist you with regards to this concern. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

I purchase the drone from a DJI authorized seller from my country and the care refresh directly from the DJI. I have the return/refund documents for the drone. I  would appreciate some clear instructions for this situation, maybe an email adress were I can send the documents provided by the seller and ask for the care refresh refund as well.  Thank you
2019-11-26
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gala Posted at 11-26 13:06
I purchase the drone from a DJI authorized seller from my country and the care refresh directly from the DJ. I have the return/refund documents for the drone. I  would appreciate some clear instructions for this situation, maybe an email adress were I can send the documents provided by the seller and ask for the care refresh refund as well.  Thank you

I believe an email address was provided.

djicare@dji.com
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gala Posted at 11-26 13:06
I purchase the drone from a DJI authorized seller from my country and the care refresh directly from the DJI. I have the return/refund documents for the drone. I  would appreciate some clear instructions for this situation, maybe an email adress were I can send the documents provided by the seller and ask for the care refresh refund as well.  Thank you

Sorry for the typographical error. Here's the email address where you can send the information. djicare@dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules