[REQUEST] Mavic Mini CE (MT1SD25) pictures needed
4410 3 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luciano Couto
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi,
I live in Brazil and a friend of mine will bring a Mavic Mini from France (CE version - MT1SD25) to Brazil next month and the Customs ask to homologate it in Brazil BEFORE entering the country. In order to do that, I need to send the agency (ANATEL) some generic pictures of the drone. Could someone please send me those pictures of the MT1SD25 model? Here is the list of pictures needed:

1. Pictures of the DRONE and the REMOTE showing the CE label and the MODEL number (not the serial)
2. Pictures of the DRONE and the REMOTE where I can put the homologate label when arriving in Brazil (somewhere on the back where I can put a small label)

This allows my friend to import the drone to Brazil when traveling and once in Brazil I can send the picture of my drone with the SERIAL NUMBER.  

Thanks in advance

Luciano

2019-11-27
Use props
Luciano Couto
lvl.1

Brazil

I haven't found any way to edit my post, so I'm replying.

DJI Store from Paris kindly answered my request and sent me those pictures. So, for anyone in need, here they are!

2019-11-28
Use props
Luciano Couto
lvl.1

Brazil

2019-11-28
Use props
mbrlife
lvl.1

Japan

#Quick Reply Here#i just bought a mavic mini CE  MT1SD25, I need to register in Brazil at ANATEL I need mavic mini  international certificate for model  MT1SD25 .  I got the model certificate MTSS5 FCC but the power and transmission signal are different. please can help. please thank you very much. email : vidaeletronica@yahoo.com.br
2021-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules