Anyone in Dayton Ohio area with inspire 1?
1195 10 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans54fb39f7
lvl.1

United States

I am having issues with my x3 camera gimbal not working in fpv or follow modes. I can't find any answers or any advise posting on several forums.  I was hoping to install my camera on another inspire to see if my problems are in the camera or my inspire. If your able to help out I would greatly appreciate it. My email is jjoos99@yahoo.com
Thanks
Jeff
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify the issue of your DJI Zenmuse x3, can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to help you further? Also, hope that you could get the recommendation that you need from our valued DJI members here. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-1
Use props
fans54fb39f7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 08:21
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify the issue of your DJI Zenmuse x3, can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to help you further? Also, hope that you could get the recommendation that you need from our valued DJI members here. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Sorry I just now found your reply. I have attached a video of my problem. I have upgraded and downgraded the firmware along with reinstalling the go app. I tried another x3 camera on my inspire but it also worked the same way. After reinstalling his camera on his inspire it also did not work in fpv or follow modes. Not sure if it is a common problem or my inspire might have done something to his camera while being tested on my inspire
Thank you
Jeff
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans54fb39f7 Posted at 12-15 11:05
Sorry I just now found your reply. I have attached a video of my problem. I have upgraded and downgraded the firmware along with reinstalling the go app. I tried another x3 camera on my inspire but it also worked the same way. After reinstalling his camera on his inspire it also did not work in fpv or follow modes. Not sure if it is a common problem or my inspire might have done something to his camera while being tested on my inspire
Thank you
Jeff

Hi, can you please upload the video on youtube or Skypixel and provide us the link here for us to review it. Thank you!
2019-12-15
Use props
fans54fb39f7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 14:47
Hi, can you please upload the video on youtube or Skypixel and provide us the link here for us to review it. Thank you!

https://i9.ytimg.com/vi/P6bMNG1bE6A/mqdefault.jpg?time=1576454801645&sqp=CKyU2-8F&rs=AOn4CLBKjYfz11B3_oF9xz89NmC_TBOQ5w
2019-12-15
Use props
fans54fb39f7
lvl.1

United States

fans54fb39f7 Posted at 12-15 16:08
https://i9.ytimg.com/vi/P6bMNG1bE6A/mqdefault.jpg?time=1576454801645&sqp=CKyU2-8F&rs=AOn4CLBKjYfz11B3_oF9xz89NmC_TBOQ5w

https://youtu.be/P6bMNG1bE6A
2019-12-15
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are on Facebook and really need someone local, there are a couple of Ohio based groups on there, search for "Ohio Drone Club" and "Drone pilots of Ohio!" to find them.  
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans54fb39f7 Posted at 12-15 16:11
https://youtu.be/P6bMNG1bE6A

Hi, as I review the video you had provided it seems there is no problem with the gimbal of your DJI Inspire 1. Could you please provide us an error message? or any sample video live feed for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you!
2019-12-19
Use props
jjoos99
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-19 16:41
Hi, as I review the video you had provided it seems there is no problem with the gimbal of your DJI Inspire 1. Could you please provide us an error message? or any sample video live feed for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you!

If I am thinking right while in fpv mode the camera should not move at all.  If I tilt the drone to the right the live and recorded view would also be tilted to the right.  While in follow mode I am thinking that the camera should lock on not yawing at all always facing forward towards the front of the drone but will tilt right and left and up and down?
Jeff
2019-12-20
Use props
jjoos99
lvl.1

United States

jjoos99 Posted at 12-20 19:00
If I am thinking right while in fpv mode the camera should not move at all.  If I tilt the drone to the right the live and recorded view would also be tilted to the right.  While in follow mode I am thinking that the camera should lock on not yawing at all always facing forward towards the front of the drone but will tilt right and left and up and down?
Jeff

upon further research I guess it is working properly.  doesnt make sense to me.  I would think that fpv mode should be set so you are seeing exactly the way the drone is moving and there not be any yaw in the camera while in follow mode.
thanks
Jeff
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jjoos99 Posted at 12-21 20:16
upon further research I guess it is working properly.  doesnt make sense to me.  I would think that fpv mode should be set so you are seeing exactly the way the drone is moving and there not be any yaw in the camera while in follow mode.
thanks
Jeff

Hi, Jeff. Thank you for your response. Yes, you got it, we're glad that you already manage to rectify the issue. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules