1290 5 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Macbook Pro running Catalina.
My Mini connects to the laptop just fine, i can browse the drone's folders and select all the photos & videos, and transfer them off the drone & onto my laptop.
Similarly,  the Mini connects and is recognised by the DJI Assist 2 pogram.The Assist program talks to the drone & DOES report back the Firmware version, with the word 'current' in a red box.
However, upon trying to 'dowload' the Logs from the Mini to the Macbook, after clicking on 'Save to local', The USB CONNECTION GETS DUMPED, and the transfer understandably just sits at 0% saying " (Exporting the file may take a while to complete) ....   
Eventually the error message:     ! Export failed, please retry .     appears.  Which you'd expect, as the USB connection was cut off.
The latest firmware is installed on the Mini, (in fact it was done via DJI Assist 2 program). As mentioned, the Mini does connect to the Laptop seemingly just fine.. i can see it, dowload files,  And the DJI Assist 2 sees the Mini as well, and talk to the drone in most other ways, just not downloading the log files.
So what might the problem be?  -  No point asking for logs, as i can't get them LOL.
Hope you can help

2019-12-2
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No-one have an answer to this?  DJI?
2019-12-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Sounds familiar with DJI Assistant 2 running on two different MacBooks (Air & Pro) with previous OS X.  Have not tried to download logs since getting replacement MPp sometime back.

I believe only way I could download MPp logs was to run Windows version of Assistant 2, in Windows OS using Apple's BootCamp.

Have to see if I can find thread on problems with Mac version of Assistant-2.  
Basically gave up on getting DJI to fix Mac version of Assistant 2.
Thus been a while...
2019-12-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

PhasedSpaces Posted at 12-2 14:14
No-one have an answer to this?  DJI?

See if thread blelow fits with your problem, except for it being an Mavic Pro Platinum instead of Mavic Mini.

Assistant-2 OS-X will connect to Mavic Pro, but will not access Logs
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi PhasedSpaces, are you downloading DJI Assistant 2 under Mavic Mini Download page? For Catalina system, DJI Assistant 2 may fail to install. We recommend to re-install the DJI Assistant 2. If there is any problem during the installation, please check my PM.
2019-12-3
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 02:30
Hi PhasedSpaces, are you downloading DJI Assistant 2 under Mavic Mini Download page? For Catalina system, DJI Assistant 2 may fail to install. We recommend to re-install the DJI Assistant 2. If there is any problem during the installation, please check my PM.

Hi Mindy,
well Assist 2 was only installed a week ago, so is that the latest version?
I'll try and reinstall.
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules