1360 4 2019-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leLotix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft

Germany

Hello,
i want to send my Mavic Air to DJI to replace one arm. Now i wonder what i have to send. (Only the Drone or the Drone with Battery, RC and Props)

Can you help me please cause i have to send it tomorrow?

Thank you

2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, you may only send the aircraft excluding the battery, remote controller and the propellers. Kindly contact our product support in creating a repair case. Thank you. DJI Support
2019-12-6
Use props
djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344 ft
Benin

Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.
2019-12-22
Use props
Mheuser
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hello,
This really depends on the situation, if the unit has crashed i would always send the battery and controller. This way, then the replacement or repair get tested ( and updated if needed) with their own equipment and should then be in fully functioning condition. This can rule out any communication problems after repair. But then again this is just my personal reccomendation and your still free to choose
2020-1-22
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ Posted at 2019-12-22 06:56
Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.

Is you drone having these issues or is it the Remote controller??
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules