Cannot save video from Tello app on iPad mini (4)
2879 3 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BasK
New

Netherlands

Hi,

I recorded a couple of videos, using the Tello with an iPad mini. I can play the videos in the Tello app, but I cannot save the video to the camera roll in order to transfer them elsewhere.

It looks like there is some kind of scaling issue on the iPad mini. (see screenshot below). On my iPhone 8, I see the icon to save the file to my phone memory in the top right corner. on the iPad, this icon is not visible.

Any ideas how I can work around this issue? I would be happy if I can share the video with someone.  

Best regards,

B.K.

IMG_0718 (002).PNG

2019-12-9
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know if this is the same problem but I have a mavic mini as well as a tello. I bought an iPad air 2 for use with my mavic mini. When I first installed DJI Fly, everything look something like your post. But, the iPad was only running IOS 10. I upgraded it to 13 and that solved my problem. Like I said, I don't know about the iPad mini 4, but it might help. Good luck!!
2019-12-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hi,
Sorry for reply you late. And Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this situation might cause you. This problem has been provided to our R&D team for further analyzation and testing. We will follow up on this problem until it solves. Thanks a lot.
2019-12-16
Use props
Bob from Toronto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39551 ft
Canada

Same thing for me! I saw a similar post in a different area and posted a workaround, have a look and see if it helps. Cheers,!

Look for my post under my random username when it was first steup, was my first post -->> fansdf76bd48

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=143809&page=1#pid2024677
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules