FPV System remote beeping
6400 12 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NEDJEBB
lvl.1
Ireland

Hey Guys, my black FPV system remote keeps beeping at sort of 2 second intervals then after a minute starts vibrating.
Any help or suggestions?
2019-12-11
Use props
fansc820cc17
lvl.4

United States

Does the beeping stop if you move the throttle down to the bottom position?  I think it will try to warn you if you turn it on and have the sticks in an unsafe position.  Also it might start vibrating after being idle for too long to let you know to power it off?
2019-12-11
Use props
NEDJEBB
lvl.1
Ireland

no its all in the safe standby, when i move anything nothing happens. I feel its in a manual reset or calibration mode as i had been pressing buttons trying to get it to connect to my mac through liftoff which it was doing but stopped doing for some reason.
2019-12-12
Use props
DillyFPV
lvl.1

United States

The beeping and vibrating is to indicate that the batt level in under 10%. Was your batt that low? because I am having the same beeping/vibing issue and my battery is fully charged. Hoping to get to the bottom of this without having to send it in which I am guessing would take forever.
2020-2-6
Use props
NEDJEBB
lvl.1
Ireland

It had gone into a reset mode some how! I connected it up with the goggles and the goggles allows you to restore them.
2020-2-6
Use props
prtm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370217 ft
United States

NEDJEBB Posted at 2-6 21:28
It had gone into a reset mode some how! I connected it up with the goggles and the goggles allows you to restore them.

I think I'm facing a similar issue.

What does it mean "gone into a reset mode"?

I'm unable to pair my controller to the air unit at all, and the controller keeps beeping
2020-4-14
Use props
Invi7
lvl.1

Malaysia

Any update?  I have a similar issue. happen when to play velocidrone. after can't pair at all, fully charges and failed to update now. red light indicated and beep every 2 second
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_a2zm1fTbPT20
New

United States

Hey, I'm facing the exact same promblem
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_a2zm1fTbPT20
New

United States

My DGI's remote was working pretty fine. I used it on simulator for around a week and a half. But when I didn't use it for a couple of days and tried using it again, it didn't work. The PC showed that the device was connected but the joysticks weren't working.

I checked for the latest update then, updated my remote and then connected it to simulator again but it still didn't work. I tried turning it on and off a couple of times and it started working all of a sudden. I used it for an hour or so and kept it aside when I got tired. But when I tried using it again after a break, it had the same problem of not working.

But, the new thing it started doing was beeping. So now whenever I switch it on, there comes a beep and then it shows the red light which stays on and after a couple of seconds it starts to vibrate as well while beeping.

No matter what I do, try side switches as well, it just wouldn't  work.

Please, help me out in fixing these problems.

Thank you!
Regards,
Hamza Yazdani
2020-4-30
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

This is normal.

It's just telling you that either:

A: your throttle stick is up (dangerous)
B you have forgotten to turn off you remote and it doesn't want you to run down the battery.
2020-4-30
Use props
Panteliz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2261457 ft
Greece

I have also beeping and vibrations with down the throttle and charged battery.
2021-1-17
Use props
RacerXFPV
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am having a similar issue. My FPV Controller links with the Air unit but constantly beeps and I am unable to arm my Quad. I have updated the controller and refreshed, but no luck. It is NOT vibrating, and the battery is full , and yes all switches and throttle sticks are down. It had been working fine two days ago. Thanks in advance!
RXPV
2021-1-28
Use props
djiuser_kwZaJvLKiBI9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273773 ft
United States

hello,

plz read page 18 of  DJI Digital FPV System User Manual
the remote controller need to be calibrated

2021-1-29
Use props