Dji Assistant 2 not allowing console menu
6011 15 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I am trying to bring up the console menu so I can access the Parameters and Flight settings but it is not allowing me to do so. Have they removed this option?I am using v1.1.5.

Thanks in advance.
2019-12-15
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Forgot to say, my firmware on the drone is V01.00.0620
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-15
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 10:35
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thats great, thanks
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome! I will keep you update. Thank you!
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your patience. Can you please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 on our website and give it a try to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the link and image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

2019-12-19
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-19 08:32
Hi, thank you for your patience. Can you please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 on our website and give it a try to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the link and image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Hi, I have it installed and its exactly the same, please see above image of my version.

Now see below image for what I am looking for:

2019-12-29
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not sure if you can enable it anymore in the latest version of "DJI Assistant for Mavic"

this is how you used to be able to do it

2019-12-29
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

lannes Posted at 12-29 11:03
Not sure if you can enable it anymore in the latest version of "DJI Assistant for Mavic"

Yeah the main.js seems to be missing from the AppFiles folder
2019-12-29
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Is it possible to download the older version?
2019-12-29
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

basejumper Posted at 12-29 12:19
Is it possible to download the older version?

If you could find an earlier version, it would be possible but that might introduce other problems given the DJI Assistant 2 has been upgraded.

You'd have to get the earliest version of DJI Assistant 2 that includes the support for the Mavic Air, otherwise it won't work with your AC
2019-12-29
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

lannes Posted at 12-29 16:13
If you could find an earlier version, it would be possible but that might introduce other problems given the DJI Assistant 2 has been upgraded.

You'd have to get the earliest version of DJI Assistant 2 that includes the support for the Mavic Air, otherwise it won't work with your AC

Thanks, I'll see if someone has it on Pirate Bay etc
2019-12-30
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Secretive community
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

basejumper Posted at 2019-12-29 08:49
[view_image]

Hi, I have it installed and its exactly the same, please see above image of my version.

Thank you for your response. Can you please clarify if you already sort out the issue? I was able to clarify this to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  
2020-1-25
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 11:57
Thank you for your response. Can you please clarify if you already sort out the issue? I was able to clarify this to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Nope, still can't access the console menu...
2020-2-9
Use props
fans7907b414
lvl.1
Australia

Any progress?????????????
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules