Creating Proxies of Mavic 2 4k H265 clips in Premiere Pro
3698 2 2019-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sailon1
lvl.1

United States

Just got a Mavic 2 Pro. Did a video test shoot yesterday using camera settings found online which meant shooting in H265 DLOG. As is noted, this footage doesn't work well in Premiere and creating proxies are the recommended solution.

I'm trying to create proxies in PPro and Media Encoder, but keep getting the message from Media Encoder that "the file (filepath and name) could not be imported. Could not read from source. Please check the settings and try again. I started by suing the setting for H264, 1280 x 720. That yielded the error message. Then I tried a bunch of other settings with the same result. I updated the driver on my nVidia M4000 Quadro video card. I have a more than capable computer: HP Z640 workstation, dual 8-core Xeon processors, 64GB ram. The video files are on an internal SSD that's only used for current work in progress PPro projects.

Guessing the solution is simple, but I could use some help please!

Thanks
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you and welcome to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best recommendation for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-23
Use props
Camile Dai
lvl.1

United States

Hi, what's the file extension name of the recording? If it is MOV, change it to MP4, vice versa.
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules