• >>>
Poland

Any body knows whats happend?

2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this issue. Was there strong wind warning during the flight? Did you noticed any error message when the gimbal was moving erratically? I would recommend to please try calibrating the compass and IMU to isolate the issue, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-18
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-18 09:53
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this issue. Was there strong wind warning during the flight? Did you noticed any error message when the gimbal was moving erratically? I would recommend to please try calibrating the compass and IMU to isolate the issue, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for replay.
Once I noticed strong wind warning.
I had similar issue with my PH4 gimbal until firmware upgrade.
2019-12-18
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

That kind of ruined the shot.
2019-12-18
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-12-18 09:53

Yesterday my M2P camera gone crazy again. Small wind 20-25km/h@40-50m
I thing it's a bug in last soft update.

DJIFlightRecord_2020-01-06_[11-47-22].txt.zip

783.91 KB, Down times: 1

2020-1-7
Use props
Sudo911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 486545 ft
Ireland

Had the same issue myself before I lost my drone....My Post
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AEROKAMERA Posted at 1-7 06:50
Yesterday my M2P camera gone crazy again. Small wind 20-25km/h@40-50mhttps://youtu.be/jOMqzRLL2pU
I thing it's a bug in last soft update.

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. May I know did the drone had any hard landing or crash prior from getting this issue? I would recommend to please try to do a firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2and please calibrate the gimbal of the said drone to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-7
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-7 11:10
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. May I know did the drone had any hard landing or crash prior from getting this issue? I would recommend to please try to do a firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2and please calibrate the gimbal of the said drone to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for reply. My M2P never had any hard landing or crash.
I did full calibration. During the test flight everything worked good, no gimbal issue.
I'll be observing next times if that issue will repeat. If so I'll refresh a firmware.

DJIFlightRecord_2020-01-06_[19-36-00].txt.zip

1.35 MB, Down times: 2

2020-1-7
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Sudo911 Posted at 1-7 08:13
Had the same issue myself before I lost my drone....My Post

Your "issue" was kind of different ;)
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AEROKAMERA Posted at 1-7 11:21
Thanks for reply. My M2P never had any hard landing or crash.
I did full calibration. During the test flight everything worked good, no gimbal issue.
I'll be observing next times if that issue will repeat. If so I'll refresh a firmware.

Thank you for the additional information. After doing the firmware refresh and the issue still persists. I would recommend for you to contact our designated DJI Support Team to further investigate the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules