613 5 2019-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517087 ft
United States

Hi Guys,

Noob question, I recently changed 2 of my propellers, they came with the fly more combo. Do you guys recommend doing any type of calibration after installation???

2019-12-21
Use props
dliptai01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154898 ft
Hungary

I don't think you need any calibration. The propellers are exactly the same so everything should be fine.
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will highly recommend to please make sure that the propellers are installed securely before each flight. Check if the screws on the propellers are tightened every after installation and every 30 hours of flight time. (approx. 60 flights). There is no need to perform a calibration if you are changing propellers.Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-21
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
United States

dliptai01 Posted at 12-21 12:42
I don't think you need any calibration. The propellers are exactly the same so everything should be fine.

Thanks for the help!
2019-12-21
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 13:15
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will highly recommend to please make sure that the propellers are installed securely before each flight. Check if the screws on the propellers are tightened every after installation and every 30 hours of flight time. (approx. 60 flights). There is no need to perform a calibration if you are changing propellers.Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

Check! Thanks so much for the quick response!
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GreenDayPR Posted at 12-21 15:13
Check! Thanks so much for the quick response!

You are always welcome! Please let us know if you have other inquiries and concerns. Thank you!
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules