Strange behavior of in the app (unable to select p,c and S flight
805 11 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mudassar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76391 ft
Hong Kong

Today i have my first flight with the MM. DJI fly app has the strange behaviors. I was unable to select any flight mode (P, C , S) ... There was just N/A. when i click on this no change in mode. if i go to the setting and then select the mode still nothing happened ...
Second issue i faced is the i am unable to take picture or start recording videos using buttons on the controller. I can use the app to take picture but controller buttons just can't take the videos and pictures ...

2019-12-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I would reinstall Dji fly app
2019-12-23
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1591 ft
Italy

Is your phone compatible with Fly app? Apparently this is a non trivial issue...
Best luck!
2019-12-23
Use props
Mudassar
lvl.3
China

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 12-23 01:54
I would reinstall Dji fly app

i will try this
2019-12-23
Use props
Mudassar
lvl.3
China

emaneg Posted at 12-23 02:40
Is your phone compatible with Fly app? Apparently this is a non trivial issue...
Best luck!

yes oneplus 7
2019-12-23
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Italy

hence reinstall the Fly app and, as first operation, update the FW using the app (it's more convenient because you update simultaneously the MM and the RC FW)
2019-12-23
Use props
Mudassar
lvl.3
China

emaneg Posted at 12-23 02:58
hence reinstall the Fly app and, as first operation, update the FW using the app (it's more convenient because you update simultaneously the MM and the RC FW)

it fully updated ... i received it today ... it was already updated to newest version
2019-12-23
Use props
Mudassar
lvl.3
Japan

I just checked again at home and now it's working ... Wondering what has caused this thing ...
2019-12-23
Use props
fansef4ae8a7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

That happened to me the other day. I just restarted the app and it worked.
2019-12-23
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

I had this exact same thing happen to me last night, just hovering indoors. In my case, none of the buttons in the app worked until I went out of the app and then opened it back up - with the drone still hovering.
I am using a Samsung S9+, with everything up to date.
I shall try uninstalling/re-installing the app today to see if that sorts it out.
(Never experienced anything like this prior to this occasion).
2019-12-23
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Italy

StubbornSwiss Posted at 12-23 05:03
I had this exact same thing happen to me last night, just hovering indoors. In my case, none of the buttons in the app worked until I went out of the app and then opened it back up - with the drone still hovering.
I am using a Samsung S9+, with everything up to date.
I shall try uninstalling/re-installing the app today to see if that sorts it out.

Phantom app? may be!!!
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mudassar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know after the  full update the issue has been fixed. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules