Mavic mini availability
964 4 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woodnaxe
lvl.2
France

Hi everyone,

I order my mavic mini fly more combo the 2th december in France (fnac) and i'm still wainting it. The store said that they don't have any more information on the next delivery. Does someone in France or in Europe have more information on the next arrival ?

Thanks
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_SFmb5tb7bQWj
lvl.2

Germany

Ordered mini 22 November and still in its away to germany
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would check apple.com for your area. For mine, on the fly more combo, they are saying January 10-16 for home delivery. May not help any but worth the check to see.
2019-12-23
Use props
Woodnaxe
lvl.2
France

It's the same in all the store, they all give another date for the delivery (during the month of January). My initial delivery was planned the 19 December, I just want to believe that I will receive it before January
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum and sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, you mentioned that you made the pre-order through the store in France. In this case, we suggest you contact the dealer directly since we do not have the access to view an order which was placed from a retailer. We can only access orders if it was placed through our official online store https://store.dji.com/. We are hoping for your kind understanding with regards, to this matter. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules