1255 7 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DirtPiler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any one know where I can get this connector for the MM controller fixed or replaced board or a new controller?

Thanks

MM Controller PC Board

MM Controller PC Board

2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DirtPiler. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Since you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have the professional team who would do their best to fix the said remote controller.  Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your support.
2019-12-23
Use props
DirtPiler
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-23 11:58
Hello and good day DirtPiler. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Since you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have the professional team who would do their best to fix the said remote controller.  Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your support.

Thanks for the info. I will contact them.
2019-12-23
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

Can you please send us some more photos of the connector? Especially front input view. The pitch(space between pins) of the pins could be very useful too. I will try to find it.
2019-12-23
Use props
DirtPiler
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Burak C. Posted at 12-23 12:24
Can you please send us some more photos of the connector? Especially front input view. The pitch(space between pins) of the pins could be very useful too. I will try to find it.

The connector is in the picture above. The connector isn't broken It just came off the board. It needs to be re-soldered back. I took it to an electronic repair place but they said you need a special solder unit to attach it back.
2019-12-23
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

DirtPiler Posted at 12-23 12:28
The connector is in the picture above. The connector isn't broken It just came off the board. It needs to be re-soldered back. I took it to an electronic repair place but they said you need a special solder unit to attach it back.

Oh, I thought that it was broken or something and you wanted to solder a new one, sorry. It is not common that the solder just snaps out of its place, weird though. Since it is a SMD part it should be soldered with a heat gun and it should be handled by a experienced person. It is best to leave it to the DJI technical team.
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DirtPiler Posted at 12-23 12:10
Thanks for the info. I will contact them.

You are very much welcome DirtPiler. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post  it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you and Happy Holidays. .
2019-12-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Back in my younger days I would have soldered that thing back on, now I’m older and can’t see so well....
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules