Charging RC
1064 5 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VAARDI
lvl.1

Poland

I bought DJI Mavic Mini few days ago. I cannot charge RC with standard USB mini cable. Only USB cable attached to box is working. Is it normal? Connection beetween RC and my smartphone is working perfectly...
2019-12-24
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you sure that your “standard USB” cable is a “standard “ cable and not a data only cable?

I would try another cable and also be careful with the orientation of the micro plug going into the RC. The correct orientation is shown on the RC next to the micro connector. The micro connector used on the RC is more of a rectangle then a trapezoid like mist micro connectors so it is possible to plug it in the wrong way some folks are reporting.
2019-12-24
Use props
VAARDI
lvl.1

Poland

I checked few usb mini cables. They cannot charge RC. They work perfectly with other equipement.
The cable from the box is charging box but not always. When I move cable a little it stops charging.
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the charging concern. May I know if when using the USB cable that is included on the box of the DJI Mavic Mini will be able to charge the remote controller properly? Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using third party cable accessories in charging the drone and remote controller. This thir party accessories or cable may be able to work but we cannot guarantee if they will world properly every time you use it. Thank you.
2019-12-24
Use props
VAARDI
lvl.1

Poland

I can charge RC with original cable but when i move cable a little it stops charging. I must take out the cable and place it again to continue charging. I think there is some problem with RC usb port.
2019-12-24
Use props
lifeisfun
lvl.4
Canada

VAARDI Posted at 12-24 11:01
I checked few usb mini cables. They cannot charge RC. They work perfectly with other equipement.
The cable from the box is charging box but not always. When I move cable a little it stops charging.

It's microUSB not mini, but you wouldn't be able to jam in the mini USB cable connector anyway.
Get good quality microUSB cable and it should work if the original cable works fine.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules