676 9 2019-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Žmu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1755912 ft
Croatia

Herro DJI !

I am an owner of little mini CE and I must say it is a wonderfull little machine.

Yesterday I talked with my friend regarding the wifi signal. I get all the rules of distance, VLOS and stuff, but could You try to implement the alignement bar in the application (something that can tell us if the mini is alligned with the controller). We have the compas and it's perfect (for me), but that is only for left right alignment, not for up down.

The mini knows where it is with all coordinates, hight, distance, etc.  and the phone has gyroscope and all other function..

Better alignement better transmission

Merry Christmas to all Ya !!!

2019-12-26
Use props
Minnesota
lvl.4
United States

See the manual.  It's already there.   Item 12 on page 33.
2019-12-26
Use props
Žmu
lvl.2
Croatia

I quote :

"We have the compas and it's perfect (for me), but that is only for left right alignment, not for up down."

I want the one that shows me if I have to piont the controller up or down.
2019-12-26
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Altitude and distance indicators are on the bottom left corner while in flight. I don't think there is a way to get coordinates without looking at the map perhaps?? Not sure. As far as the app telling you about RC alignment with the AC, I've never seen that in the app so I don't think that feature is avalailable. Mostly just make sure the flat side of the antenna's are pointed toward the drone.
2019-12-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Happy MM user here too.

Don`t make a problem of a non problem!
Use the aircraft orientation marker to point your RC towards the MM in flight.
Height is not that important, just incline the RC to the drone approx, your antenna receiving/sending data range is big enough to get a good signal.

cheers
JJB
2019-12-26
Use props
Minnesota
lvl.4
United States

Read manual page 29 for optimal antenna alignment.
2019-12-26
Use props
Žmu
lvl.2
Croatia

I am not making a problem.

Just a suggestion.

I read the fucking manual bi fore using the devicd.
What the hell is wrong with You people?
And  I asked DJI for it not You.
2019-12-27
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1591 ft
Italy

Somehow Jody gave a hint (he, not DJI!): if you know the distance and the height, you can make sort of 'rule of thumb' trigonometry. Of course Fly app designers can do it too: it's called arctangent and requires 1 line programming (and a single figure displayed on the screen).
Practically, given the shape of the emission diagram of the RC antennas, you can be confident that an average RC tilt works reasonably weel to keep the connection with the drone. Problems arise when the drone is on the vertical (or approaching the vertical) and an error message could alert you when the height of the drone is larger than, say, 60 or 70° over the horizontal.
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Žmu Posted at 12-27 00:49
I am not making a problem.

Just a suggestion.

Users are trying to help, you won;t get this type of help from support.
No need to swear.
2019-12-27
Use props
Žmu
lvl.2
Croatia

I am sorry if anybody was offendet by RTFM.
I though that is just a normal advice that you get from people. I know I don't get offended if somebody says that to me,I just  go and read the manual

I thought it could be a usefull thing because mini at distance 300m, by the city zone with wifi interference, has to be perfectly alligned to have no lag video on your cellphone.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules