902 5 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans67de48be
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154898 ft
Hungary

Hi!
I got my Mavic Mini FMC a few days ago and I've noticed that one of the battery's pins are messed up. It can't go all the way in the drone so I can't shut, the battery cover. Does anyone had this issue?

The pins

The pins
2019-12-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Might be able to straighten it with a tooth pick. But of course that's my first instinct with bent pins is to try and straighten them. If you are leary of that, you might take it back to place of purchase for an exchange since you've only had it a couple days, or open a case with DJI. If you decide to try and straighten the pins, be gentle and don't go back and forth too much.
2019-12-27
Use props
fans67de48be
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154898 ft
Hungary

JodyB Posted at 12-27 05:08
Might be able to straighten it with a tooth pick. But of course that's my first instinct with bent pins is to try and straighten them. If you are leary of that, you might take it back to place of purchase for an exchange since you've only had it a couple days, or open a case with DJI. If you decide to try and straighten the pins, be gentle and don't go back and forth too much.

I tried but these pins are quite tough. I'll try taking it back but they haven't started selling batteries individually so I don't have hight hopes for it.
2019-12-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans67de48be Posted at 12-27 05:36
I tried but these pins are quite tough. I'll try taking it back but they haven't started selling batteries individually so I don't have hight hopes for it.

Yes, sadly batteries are a tight commodity at the moment. I was thinking that maybe even just take the whole kit back. They should honor it as a "defective" return and allow an exchange if you got it from a retailer. I'm not sure of DJI's procedure through.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue. Thank you.
2019-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only place I found in the US that currently has Mavic Mini batteries IN STOCK is Florida Drone Supply.  I bought the Fly More Kit but ordered 2 more batteries from them.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules