fly more combo from jessops uk
839 7 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8831a4fb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

has anyone placed an order for the mini fly more combo from Jessops uk and if so have you reicevied your oder yet. i ordered 23november and they keep on saying awaiting sotck
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will highly recommend you to coordinate this concern to Jessops UK for them to further assist you. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Most european retailers have had stock issues and are awaiting for them to arrive.
Best thing is to call them and insist in updating you with estimated shipping date.
2019-12-27
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Aren’t Jessops on the verge of bankruptcy?
2019-12-27
Use props
Natastrophe
lvl.2
United Kingdom

i spoke to argos, who are also out of stock, and they expect stock mid to late january... it seems there is a massive shortage in the UK. The base drone is in stock with Jessops and some independent drone retailers, but not the pack with the extra batteries and charger
2019-12-28
Use props
fans637dbfac
New

United Kingdom

I ordered mine direct from DJI on the 30th November. It still hasn't arrived
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 08:27
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will highly recommend you to coordinate this concern to Jessops UK for them to further assist you. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support!

Thank for your quick response.  Please could you urgently update the forum members as to when we will be able to fly in geo locked zones?
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Before anybody parts with money please download the dji app and check you are not in any locked zones. If you are than this will be a expensive paper weight.
I had no idea of this before parting with my cash and no reviews or ads at the time made me aware of this.

Check apple stores if your desperate for one.
2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules