1304 4 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICMINIJEFF66
lvl.3
Flight distance : 204747 ft
France

Hi
            My best friend in France Perpignan has lost his drone MINI  flying on the sea....
            The MINI didn't come back....
            He had the DJI CARE REFRESH...
            Do you think the insurance will help him
            What are the pieces to send to DJI for hope a new MINI
    Thanks
                      Jeff

2019-12-27
Use props
MAVICMINIJEFF66
lvl.3
France

Hello everybody,
I went for a ride with the mavic mini today near the sea. The first two batteries were used with pleasure and without significant problem, apart from the impossibility of going beyond 400m but I got there used to.
With the third battery I lost contact with the drone. So much so that I pressed the magic key to make him come back. Instead of returning, the latter went away without stopping. So much so that at the moment the little one is in the Mediterranean Sea.
Has anyone ever had this concern without necessarily falling into the water?
I called the dji care refresh service, I'll see.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident. With regards to the said issue. I would recommend to contact our designated DJI support team at  ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to start a ticket and further investigate the cause of the crash. In addition, to complete the DJI Care Refresh process the drone needs to be sent back to the facility. Thank you.
2019-12-27
Use props
MAVICMINIJEFF66
lvl.3
France

Hi, Paladin
                      Thanks for your answer. The Dji support has been contacted.
                      We hope its a bug and not driving error.
                       I sent you news of the issue
PS I am french and sorry for my English from French school !
2019-12-28
Use props
Conor_mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 121686 ft
Ireland

MAVICMINIJEFF66 Posted at 12-27 09:40
Hello everybody,
I went for a ride with the mavic mini today near the sea. The first two batteries were used with pleasure and without significant problem, apart from the impossibility of going beyond 400m but I got there used to.
With the third battery I lost contact with the drone. So much so that I pressed the magic key to make him come back. Instead of returning, the latter went away without stopping. So much so that at the moment the little one is in the Mediterranean Sea.

I had similar issue - https://forum.dji.com/thread-205088-1-1.html
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules