Need help with some data from airdatadotCOM
810 3 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
speed_freakz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 569852 ft
Thailand

Today I had a weird day flying my mini,  first of all one of the videos is missing from the card, another thing is that none of the todays flight data was on the phone itself, i couldnt find it in flight record folder,tried doing search..nope., but when I synced it, most of flights appeared at airdata, but some are missing and gone.

I usually set my RTH to around the hight  of the highest bilding and then add 20-25m to that. At one point it started to get windy, usually if I experience event like this mid flight, I lower my RTH attitude in order to prevent drone from going more up and risking being blown in the wind, especially cause I lose signal easily on my drone. (I am looing connection offten no matter where I fly, its been happening to my mini since the first day of purchase. Literally cant fly more than 200m without loosing signal, sometimes even at 30-50m, antenas are positioned well, airplane mode..etc..all calibrated)

Anyway, as the wind got stronger (talking about 5-7m/s maybe) I wanted to change RTH it from 75 to 45, but when I opened the app it showet RTH was set to 15m for some reason, also the max hight I could change it to was 20m, couldnt move slider more than that to the right. Then I exited menu, and went back in..same thing..!!! tried one more time, and then I could set it normally.
I am 100% positive that it wasnt me who set it to 15m, cause its my preflight check everytime when I fly my drone I set the RTH, and today too, I can even remember it. Really not sure what happened there. That flight is not recorded in my phone, cant find the log, like it never existed.

Another thing, can someone explain me what does this P-GPS means, and is it supposed to use that or something other? Also waht is this Tripod mode?

Lastly how can flight path at air data show that drone never returned to the home point? on 2 of my flights its like I flew it somewhere and it never came back. The data just stops there, no landing part at all.?

hnftjhtyfjtyrjtr.JPG
2019-12-27
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Hi Speed is the log file off the drone or your cell phone? If it is the dat file on the drone what do you use to open it with?
2019-12-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You need to post the link to the report rather than a screenshot of the Airdata report.
And make sure you tick the option to share the data.

P-GPS is what the Mini manual calls Position Mode.

2019-12-28
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Maybe formatting the card or trying with a different one may help.
2019-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules