When will the "Intelligent Flight Battery" be restocked?
1311 8 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robbyj
lvl.1
United States

Is there an estimate for when the, "Intelligent Flight Battery" will be restocked? I live in the USA if it makes any difference.  

2019-12-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Florida Drone Supply has them IN STOCK now and they are the same price as listed on DJI Store website.  I bought the Fly More Combo but picked up 2 more batteries from them.
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day robbyj. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Mini's Intelligent Flight Battery is Out of stock for our official DJI online store and we don't have any time frame yet when will the said batteries will be available/in stock. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official DJI online store at https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-intelligent-flight-battery. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. You may also try to check our official DJI retail stores for the availability of the genuine DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery at https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer . Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-29
Use props
robbyj
lvl.1
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-29 11:05
Florida Drone Supply has them IN STOCK now and they are the same price as listed on DJI Store website.  I bought the Fly More Combo but picked up 2 more batteries from them.

Thank you very much.
2019-12-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Your most welcome Robby.  
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-29 11:05
Florida Drone Supply has them IN STOCK now and they are the same price as listed on DJI Store website.  I bought the Fly More Combo but picked up 2 more batteries from them.

Sadly, Florida Drone Supply is now out of stock on the mavic mini batteries.
2019-12-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 12-30 13:07
Sadly, Florida Drone Supply is now out of stock on the mavic mini batteries.

Wow, that was quick as they just got that shipment in.  I see a few on Amazon US but they jacked the price up to $70-80 US vice $45 that Florida Drone Supply was selling for.  

Maybe I should have ordered a truck load 4-5 weeks ago and then sold them for $45 to help out fellow flyers.  There are several listings on AlliExpress but shipping is 4-5 weeks due to the battery content.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-30 13:24
Wow, that was quick as they just got that shipment in.  I see a few on Amazon US but they jacked the price up to $70-80 US vice $45 that Florida Drone Supply was selling for.  

Maybe I should have ordered a truck load 4-5 weeks ago and then sold them for $45 to help out fellow flyers.  There are several listings on AlliExpress but shipping is 4-5 weeks due to the battery content.

Well if I'd of been paying attention,  I wouldn't have missed out, LOL. Story of my life though, always a day and a dollar short!!
2019-12-30
Use props
Failure
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135010 ft
Germany

Just a thought and highly speculative.
It seems that also in europe there's not a single shop having MM batteries in stock. Even DJI is out of stock.
It's either because of the large MM sales, or there's something wrong with the batteries and they have been pulled off the market.
...not enough force / esc error... ...power insufficient...
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules