Nearly Happy New Year
684 7 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IndyRick
lvl.2

United States

Now's the time for the "end of December" firmware release.  China is all one time zone, which is 13 hours ahead of EST.  So, at 6:00 pm EST, it's 7:00 am in China.  Right now it's the start of the very last day of December.  I believe that I've seen DJI forum moderators promise (suggest?) We should see a "late December" FW update.  It can't get any later in December that right now.  I'm not going to plan on anyone keeping their supposed word, but if going to happen now's the time.
2019-12-30
Use props
fracz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1018061 ft
Poland

I believe they are trying. They need to sleep, too

Fingers crossed, but sometimes it's really hard to anticipate the release date... No rush. Better safe than sorry.
2019-12-30
Use props
gruszon188
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30997 ft
Poland

We all can't wait for that update. That's for sure. But. Last week's was, idk how to call it, Christmas break? Normal people are working in DJI so they have they own life, they don't live with work only. That's what I'm saying to my self. I just don't wanna believe, that they dont get the update ready in midd December. They just planned to get that update live when they think is the best moment.  Money rules the world so it's all about money. They waiting for some moment to "sell it" in best way possible to earn on that update. That how company's work
2019-12-30
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23993 ft
Brazil

Idk but you guys are talking about Shenzhen... that place never sleeps and never stops, please stop saying it, when they want, they do, they’re the best when it’s about to show something different quickly...
In my thought there’re just not giving a sh** to us.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fracz Posted at 12-30 15:37
I believe they are trying. They need to sleep, too

Fingers crossed, but sometimes it's really hard to anticipate the release date... No rush. Better safe than sorry.

Personally I think they have slept enough and now need to speak to us and update us.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

FernandoSedrez Posted at 12-30 16:27
Idk but you guys are talking about Shenzhen... that place never sleeps and never stops, please stop saying it, when they want, they do, they’re the best when it’s about to show something different quickly...
In my thought there’re just not giving a sh** to us.

Sure seems this way with the lack of communication to people who already given them there hard earned cash.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

gruszon188 Posted at 12-30 16:23
We all can't wait for that update. That's for sure. But. Last week's was, idk how to call it, Christmas break? Normal people are working in DJI so they have they own life, they don't live with work only. That's what I'm saying to my self. I just don't wanna believe, that they dont get the update ready in midd December. They just planned to get that update live when they think is the best moment.  Money rules the world so it's all about money. They waiting for some moment to "sell it" in best way possible to earn on that update. That how company's work

The thing I don’t get is why they lied about the mid December date and than they went all quiet.
2019-12-30
Use props
MuratA
lvl.2
United States

I agree work and personal life balance needs to be there... Just dont lie to people. If DJI told us it will be after February then i would have kept my dollars in my bank rather than giving to some DJI executive that ships incomplete product
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules