Here comes the latest possible December :)
12Next >
2921 56 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

Do you really believe that they will manage to relase the new update before 2020?

I believe that they're either hardworking or not, trying to catch up the time that they promised. Because even 1/1/2020 is not going to be "late december" wich makes them liar or unprofessional and each of them are really bad for them. They could at least let us know about if there will be a delay, what do you think?
Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 2 entry optional ), Total 40 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-12-30
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Check DJI Fly app - depending on your location you should be able to download firmware once it's released
2019-12-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

in 5-6 hours from now they will release the new version!
have said it so many times, here Erdogan understood it
poll is stupid now!
2019-12-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

Keule Posted at 12-30 23:36
Check DJI Fly app - depending on your location you should be able to download firmware once it's released

where did you see it?
can you take a screenshot?
2019-12-30
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

Keule Posted at 12-30 23:36
Check DJI Fly app - depending on your location you should be able to download firmware once it's released

Wow dude do you know a location that is currently able to download new version please?
2019-12-31
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

George GR Posted at 12-30 23:37
in 5-6 hours from now they will release the new version!
have said it so many times, here Erdogan understood it
poll is stupid now!

Who is Erdogan dude? A friend of yours?
2019-12-31
Use props
Christian U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Erdogan
2019-12-31
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

yamyamu Posted at 12-31 00:04
Who is Erdogan dude? A friend of yours?

you are from turkey, unless you know Erdogan
Erdogan to end the war in Syria and now in Libya!
there is only peace!
I wish you good years !

2019-12-31
Use props
gebič
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34245 ft
Czechia

Dji = Apple.

2019-12-31
Use props
MuratA
lvl.2
United States

I think and its just my opinion if Apple did a big mistake like this they will release a patch or solution asap. They will not talk about it or mention it in order not to damage the product name but they will release something fast. DJI lied about late December and if people think late December means December 31 then i cant say much. For me as i have mentioned on other topics this is my first and last DJI product in general. I cant stand a lying company, i find it un ethical and i feel like they should be exposed and competition if smart enough should stress this on their PR.
2019-12-31
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

MuratA Posted at 12-31 00:51
I think and its just my opinion if Apple did a big mistake like this they will release a patch or solution asap. They will not talk about it or mention it in order not to damage the product name but they will release something fast. DJI lied about late December and if people think late December means December 31 then i cant say much. For me as i have mentioned on other topics this is my first and last DJI product in general. I cant stand a lying company, i find it un ethical and i feel like they should be exposed and competition if smart enough should stress this on their PR.

you are absolutely right!!
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

George GR Posted at 12-31 00:56
you are absolutely right!!

Just got a app update
2019-12-31
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

Tell me what the new upgrade features have;
2019-12-31
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

George GR Posted at 12-31 00:13
there is only peace!

Erdogan is a turkish small time dictator, who likes to kill Kurds. He's just a fascistic little imitation of Hitler
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Still doesn’t work as it needs a fw update which isn’t available
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_yxchdgQMaLYw
lvl.1
Maldives

So i assume the firmware will be release in the next hours
2019-12-31
Use props
G-a-n-t-z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476591 ft
Russia

in Russia there is no version 1.0.4 to download, we still have 1.0.3
2019-12-31
Use props
Bjord
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1861880 ft
Canada

No update on Android yet, but I was able to update to DJI Fly 1.04 on iOS. Not much is different that I can tell. So far I've noticed the following changes:

• The Geo Unlocking option appears but doesn't work yet.
  • "Aircraft SN" has been replaced with "Flight Controller SN" in the about menu.

Sadly the app still doesn't support iPad screen resolutions and no new camera settings. Maybe the firmware update will further unlocks more options in the app.

2019-12-31
Use props
Minnesota
lvl.4
United States

Bjord Posted at 12-31 01:44
No update on Android yet, but I was able to update to DJI Fly 1.04 on iOS. Not much is different that I can tell. So far I've noticed the following changes:

Still 1.0.3 for Apple and Android on DJI site currently.  Where did you go to download?
2019-12-31
Use props
Bjord
lvl.3
Canada

Minnesota Posted at 12-31 02:00
Still 1.0.3 for Apple and Android on DJI site currently.  Where did you go to download?

The app store. You can see here that it shows 1.04 https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/dji-fly/id1479649251
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_yxchdgQMaLYw
lvl.1
Maldives

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20191231/Mavic_Mini_Release_Notes_en.pdf

Tried to alter the link from dec 4 update and it worked
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_yxchdgQMaLYw
lvl.1
Maldives

Here you go
8FB00F8A-1890-4274-B4C3-A2C98266703D.png
2019-12-31
Use props
Bjord
lvl.3
Canada

Nice call. Some good changes but nothing too exciting.

Edit: Except for those waiting for the geo unlock

2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_yxchdgQMaLYw
lvl.1
Maldives

It’s here
image.jpg
2019-12-31
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

I expected something more for this long waiting, perhaps 32 bit compatibility
2019-12-31
Use props
easyfly
lvl.1

Morocco

New firmare 1.00.04 Working for me on IOS...GREAT
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_yxchdgQMaLYw
lvl.1
Maldives

Can't unlock restricted zones (red zone)...seems this is still not possible (e.g. airport regions)....so my mavic mini remains useless
2019-12-31
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Bjord Posted at 12-31 02:07
Nice call. Some good changes but nothing too exciting.

Edit: Except for those waiting for the geo unlock

I agree I was hoping more... at least something camera wise...
Lets hope early January will bring some lol
2019-12-31
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

djiuser_yxchdgQMaLYw Posted at 12-31 02:56
Can't unlock restricted zones (red zone)...seems this is still not possible (e.g. airport regions)....so my mavic mini remains useless

I think red zones are there for a reason, flying near an airport can lead to many undesired situations.
2019-12-31
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

George GR Posted at 12-31 00:13
there is only peace!

Don't ever dare dude, dont... That Syria operation thing is the only thing I support about our government and none of the inocent people harmed despite some of the provacative news.. Of course you wouldn't understand that since there are no civilian killed by terrorist attacks or there aren't any bad guy trying to pass your border. Erdogan would be a great Greek president lol.

Now, share information ABOUT DRONES with people in this platform or get the f** outta here..
2019-12-31
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

yamyamu Posted at 12-31 05:31
Don't ever dare dude, dont... That Syria operation thing is the only thing I support about our government and none of the inocent people harmed despite some of the provacative news.. Of course you wouldn't understand that since there are no civilian killed by terrorist attacks or there aren't any bad guy trying to pass your border. Erdogan would be a great Greek president lol.

what a shame now to give you exclusion!
but that's how you learned on the side of the dirty Erdogan
2019-12-31
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

Oh duuuude you already shouldn't get even close to the red areas don't you?  I thing that you might even get arrested by flying near an airport (red zones are already almost near runway)
2019-12-31
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

George GR Posted at 12-31 05:40
what a shame now to give you exclusion!
but that's how you learned on the side of the dirty Erdogan

Dude first of all, if you're gonna use Google Translate, we better nor to discuss since I don't understand any ....

I only understand that you're trying (or struggling) to humiliate me. But sorry, I won't even care about what you're struggling to say. Maybe we can speak in Turkish if your great grandparents thought you some
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

MuratA Posted at 12-31 00:51
I think and its just my opinion if Apple did a big mistake like this they will release a patch or solution asap. They will not talk about it or mention it in order not to damage the product name but they will release something fast. DJI lied about late December and if people think late December means December 31 then i cant say much. For me as i have mentioned on other topics this is my first and last DJI product in general. I cant stand a lying company, i find it un ethical and i feel like they should be exposed and competition if smart enough should stress this on their PR.

Would you please explain how 31st of December is not late December, would this be the same for early December like the 1st is that not early ?
2019-12-31
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 06:45
Would you please explain how 31st of December is not late December, would this be the same for early December like the 1st is that not early ?

Ty jsi prostě kr**en. To co dva měsíce opravovali nebyla žádná chyba, to že vůbec neimplementovali odemykání bylo jejich rozhodnutí, které museli udělat dávno před vypuštěním dronu na trh. A ty je ještě obhajuješ, že když slíbili konec prosince, tak je 31. v pořádku. Ne, neni. Už na začátku listopadu bylo pozdě.
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

JHa Posted at 12-31 07:42
Ty jsi prostě kr**en. To co dva měsíce opravovali nebyla žádná chyba, to že vůbec neimplementovali odemykání bylo jejich rozhodnutí, které museli udělat dávno před vypuštěním dronu na trh. A ty je ještě obhajuješ, že když slíbili konec prosince, tak je 31. v pořádku. Ne, neni. Už na začátku listopadu bylo pozdě.

Pog Mo Thoin ,     LMAO
2019-12-31
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14708 ft
Slovakia

Toho kokotka musis odignorovat, on je silno jebnuty na hlavicku.
Inac mas uplnu pravdu, ten dron vobec nemal ist do predaja, za 500 eur si viem kupit teda inaksie tazitko na policku

Ignoruj toho idiota,  ako hovori klasik : "je to marny, je to marny, je to marny... "

Vsetko dobre v novom roku sused
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Two complete idiots. And here’s how.

What idiot would seriously believe that dji would sell drones to people then stop them from flying.
It’s pretty simple in 12 years dji have gained 80% of world consumer drone market, why ? Well it doesn’t take an idiot to work this one out, because they got people flying drones who thought they never would.

But along come two idiots who know nothing about drones trying their best to BS others into thinking that dji wanted to sell a drone to someone then purposely stop them from flying it, now what idiots would come up with something so ludicrous.

“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
2019-12-31
Use props
Jym
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398927 ft
United States

lol you bought a Mavic mini to exclusively fly in restricted airspace?
2019-12-31
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14708 ft
Slovakia

Nobody cares about your bulls**t retard.
Kisses
2019-12-31
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules