DJI Fly APP on big screen device?
1741 6 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

I just watched a video about the video editing features of the DJI FLY app. I was somewhat aware of it from the GO FLY app for the Spark, but really it is just very very impressive. However, the small screen of a smart phone just does not do credit to the abilities of the software.  I am wondering if it could be made to run on a Windows PC? I guess another option would be to run it on a supported tablet, but I really, really do not like apple devices and do not know of an Android tablet of any substantial size.  Would anyone care to point out practical options?
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JohnK48, DJI Fly is only available in iOS and Android mobile phones, we do not have the PC version currently, you could use the third-party software to edit the footage as well in PC. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2020-4-25
Use props
ozzyarreguingmail.com
New
Flight distance : 202992 ft
United States

I use ta usb otg cable, plug a usb a to usb c cable into the otg cable then go into my ipad pro 12.9" I need the long cable to i can set the ipad down in its holster sitting up, Being able to see is so awesome.
2020-4-25
Use props
Bal00
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124019 ft
France

I was looking for a bigger screen too and finally got a Visor X, really great, you could give it a look..
2020-5-2
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

your more then likely talking about viewing the mini while flying but, you can use the big screen tv for a editing monitor by using the mirror screen function. A 55" shows a little more V noise
2020-5-2
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

3Recon Posted at 5-2 14:29
your more then likely talking about viewing the mini while flying but, you can use the big screen tv for a editing monitor by using the mirror screen function. A 55" shows a little more V noise

Actually, no, but for editing the video after the flight. DJI Fly has a fairly spiffy editor, but doing it on a small screen seems counter productive.
2020-5-4
Use props
davewin7213
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-25 02:48
Hi JohnK48, DJI Fly is only available in iOS and Android mobile phones, we do not have the PC version currently, you could use the third-party software to edit the footage as well in PC. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have an iPad that works well, but the fonts and symbols are still small. Is there any way to make these symbols larger?
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules