App version 04 update
1070 8 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d0de0d4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

I have been flying my Mini with my Samsung Note 8 with app version 03 (I flew the MM today).
Yesterday I downloaded the app version 04 and tried to install it without success. I downloaded the version 04 to my back up phone which is a Samsung J6 and again the app failed to install. Both phones are Android 8.
Next I downloaded the app to an old Samsung S6 with Android 6 and I managed to istall it. Any reason for this? Anyone knows how to install the app version 04 on the Note 8?
2020-1-1
Use props
Frank V
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41004 ft
Netherlands

I had the same due to lack of free memory. Cleaning a lot of old vids solved it for me ;)
2020-1-1
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I have the note 9 with android 9 and had no problem at all
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regard to the issue. May I know are you seeing any error messages, when the said issue happens on your on your mobile devices? Kindly please provide a short video of the said issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-1-1
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been flying with my Note 8 with no issues, prior to FW update. Now flying with Ipad 10.2 with upgraded FW. You concern reminded me to update my Note 8.  I opened the app, it notified me of update, downloaded and then it required connection with MM to install. Went off without a hitch. Ready to Fly. I am happy with my two options.  Wish you well.
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_XAtwJ2YMKBwS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21558 ft
United Kingdom

How is everyone getting app V4? Google Play Store only has V3.  Security policy doesn't allow me to sideload from unofficial sources. Google Play or nothing.
2020-1-1
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_XAtwJ2YMKBwS Posted at 1-1 15:10
How is everyone getting app V4? Google Play Store only has V3.  Security policy doesn't allow me to sideload from unofficial sources. Google Play or nothing.

I’m on iOS but I’ve seen comments that Google is displaying wrong info and it is v4, also some people are going from DJI app page. You could try deleting, good luck
2020-1-1
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I downloaded directly from the app in my Note 8. It prompted me of update. If no prompt, check your "profile", "check for update" and proceed from there. Or try the DJI page, as an alternative. "You are just a click away", as my nephew says.
2020-1-1
Use props
Vim Fueago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21558 ft
United Kingdom

TDZHDTV Posted at 1-1 15:17
I’m on iOS but I’ve seen comments that Google is displaying wrong info and it is v4, also some people are going from DJI app page. You could try deleting, good luck

The DJI website shows V3 in the links but it's v4. I can't load this version due to sideload policy restrictions, I can only load from official source (Google play) which is still V3.

DJI, please update Google play store.
Screenshot_20200102-070742.png
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules