DJI Flight Simulator and Mavic Mini controller?
11716 14 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ewa i Piotr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1288776 ft
Poland

Does DJI Flight Simulator work with Mavic Mini controller? In official spec of Simulator no mention about Mavic Mini. Anyone tried?

2020-1-1
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

Nope. Why don’t you try?
2020-1-1
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

I tried and it seems like working dude. just like a joystick controller though   Since some of the buttons are missing, you gotta press them through the keyboard.

(comment of a guy who used DJI Flight Simulator only one time, with a Mavic Mini RC)
2020-1-2
Use props
Ewa i Piotr
lvl.4
Poland

Thanks for response, but on my side total failure. Controler not active at all (maybe problem with some driver installation - at least I got some error message after installing). Anyway, not worth trying, as my computer isn't powerfull enough - I tried some flying with keyboard, but it was slideshow and few seconds delay between keyboard input and simulated reaction. Even with details set to low.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The DJI Mavic Mini is not yet tested for the DJI Simulator. We cannot guarantee the stability and compatibly of the said drone when connected to the DJI Simulator. Thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
fansa029aa8c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568340 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ewa i Piotr Posted at 1-2 14:05
Thanks for response, but on my side total failure. Controler not active at all (maybe problem with some driver installation - at least I got some error message after installing). Anyway, not worth trying, as my computer isn't powerfull enough - I tried some flying with keyboard, but it was slideshow and few seconds delay between keyboard input and simulated reaction. Even with details set to low.

It worked for me with the exception of the buttons in the back and the gimbal button. It does call it a different controller but both sticks work as they should as well as the RTH button. Just what I experienced.
2020-1-2
Use props
jbrenes197
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131001 ft
Dominican Republic

fansa029aa8c Posted at 1-2 15:55
It worked for me with the exception of the buttons in the back and the gimbal button. It does call it a different controller but both sticks work as they should as well as the RTH button. Just what I experienced.

you need to install a USB controler driver....more info here...https://forum.dji.com/thread-206667-1-1.html. It works just fine for me with the Mavic Mini Controller.
2020-1-14
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes , it does work

The   Mavic Mini RC , doesn't have some of the buttons to control for simulator from the RC but you can uses keyboard controls instead.

DJI haven’t developed the flight model for the Mini , but you can use the Spark to simulate.

Just follow the driver install process

https://forum.dji.com/thread-206667-1-1.html

2020-1-14
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-2 15:51
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The DJI Mavic Mini is not yet tested for the DJI Simulator. We cannot guarantee the stability and compatibly of the said drone when connected to the DJI Simulator. Thank you.
Propably not tested at all. Not only in simulator, looking at users problems. Can we expect Spark2 or Mini 2 soon?
2020-1-14
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Ewa, Piotrek na co wam symulator do tego? Proste jak prosciutto. Spark byl trudniejszy
2020-1-14
Use props
Ewa i Piotr
lvl.4
Poland

MARTINEZX Posted at 1-14 15:11
Ewa, Piotrek na co wam symulator do tego? Proste jak prosciutto. Spark byl trudniejszy

Jest proste, ale czasem nie ma pogody i wówczas można by poćwiczyć koordynację na symulatorze. Ale na tym lapku, to są raczej szachy korespondencyjne, a nie symulator.
2020-1-14
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MARTINEZX Posted at 1-14 15:11

It's actually not bad for new pilot to familiarise themselves with the controls and the controller buttons
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MARTINEZX Posted at 1-14 15:08
Propably not tested at all. Not only in simulator, looking at users problems. Can we expect Spark2 or Mini 2 soon?

Hi. Thank you for your insights regarding to this matter. With regards to the DJI Spark 2 or DJI Mavic Mini 2. As of the moment we don't have any information regarding DJI's future drones or features that would be released by DJI in the future. Please stay tuned to the latest news, updates and events by subscribing to the DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI, Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support.
2020-1-14
Use props
fans238195bb
New
Spain

Does anyone Know if DJI simulator works with Spark RC. I’ ve read it is possible to use it with Mavic Mini RC . Is it valid for Spark RC as well?
2021-5-11
Use props
Scott9957
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8665 ft
United States

fansa029aa8c Posted at 2020-1-2 15:55

Which controller on the simulator responds to the mini controller?
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules