675 5 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vz10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1683727 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Every second time I launch my drone I get this gimbal error. Sometimes it happens during prefligh check, sometimes during the flight, gimbal just stucks or starting twitching and this error appears. When I turn drone off and try to move gimbal it moves without any obstacles and if I turn it on after this it works fine without any errors for 1-2 days. No crashes and always keep gimbal in protection cover when drone not in use.

Not sure what to do now. Bring it back to store or it's just a software issue that will be fixed soon?
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day vz10. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gmbal of your DJI Mavic Mini. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone and see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

vz10, have you tried calibrating the gimbal?  May not help but sure couldn't hurt.
2020-1-11
Use props
vz10
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-11 11:13
vz10, have you tried calibrating the gimbal?  May not help but sure couldn't hurt.

Yeap, I've done it once or twice when this issue first happened but it looks like it didn't help
2020-1-11
Use props
vz10
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 07:46
Hello and good day vz10. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gmbal of your DJI Mavic Mini. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone and see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi, just refreshed. Hope it'll help, thanks.
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

vz10 Posted at 1-11 13:37
Hi, just refreshed. Hope it'll help, thanks.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared vz10. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules