what do you guys use to edit your videos if you have a microsoft ...
1015 4 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lafrenchcrepes
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi guys,

i am struggling to know why i am using VSDC to edit my videos and as soon as i am uploading it i just want to have a preview of it and after pressing play the video just freeze step by step

i have so many videos i would love to upload from traveling around asia but i am so sad i cannot get anything good out of it, do you think my laptop cannot handle the videos ?
See attached my computer specs, if you think the laptop can handle the videos... what do i do wrong or what do you use to edit your videos please ?

Many thanks
computer specs.png
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day lafrenchcrepes. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what is the best video editing software they are using. Thank you for your support.
2020-1-11
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Sir, I am by no means an expert in this area, but what I have noticed is that when I go to display videos using MS Win 10 using the default media player, it seems to freeze for a while as it takes inventory of video and pictures. If you have a lot of material I could see it taking a long time until anything displays. Once anything displays it then is fairly quick to move from one picture/video to the next.
2020-1-11
Use props
lafrenchcrepes
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi mate ,

Displaying is something different than editing but thank you, when I have tried to display my videos with the media player it requires me to use new codec that you have to pay for so I let it on the side

Editing my videos with VSDC which is supposed to be one of the best software to use but it still freezes my video when I ask for a preview, if you guys have any tips they would be more than welcome
2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_TKmaUUKPh6vF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22133 ft
Australia

Hi :-)
Just recently i downloaded vthe latest version of the popular and free media player VLC.  My laptop has windows 10 and i downsized and covverted with this app a short 4K video to suitable video for YouTube. The conversion  was quick. i think there are some other options like trimming which I didn't have time to explore...
2020-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules