Mini Fly More Package without drone request.
8814 13 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fly_frens
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18835 ft
United States

Hello. I’m assuming there are others like me who were either gifted the Mavic Mini without the Fly more package or bought it because the fly more option was out of stock.

Will DJI release the non-drone fly more package to people like us? Even a slight markup would be acceptable in my opinion, say like $120 or so for it.

Thanks!!!
2020-1-11
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There is no economics for DJI to do this, they will want you to buy everything separately
2020-1-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

they can't even sell the accessories individually because they don't have them to sell much less pull them together for an accessory pack.

there's not even enough accessories to fulfill combos that's why they are so rare.

I don't know it's planning or issues or what but at this time, there are simply not enough Mavic Mini batteries on the planet to meet the current demand.
2020-1-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a great idea.
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day fly_frens. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this thread. As of the moment we do not have any information if there will be a DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Package without a drone. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-12
Use props
fly_frens
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 07:41
Hello and good day fly_frens. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this thread. As of the moment we do not have any information if there will be a DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Package without a drone. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thank you!!!
2020-1-12
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

The Elephant in the room is the batteries & charging brick.

Most vendors (in fhe US ) are pressed to stock these items.  Props, USB chargers & aftermarket prop guards seem easier to find.   Here is a link to case with review.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712

2020-1-12
Use props
fly_frens
lvl.2
United States

Akirasho Posted at 1-12 18:48

Most vendors (in fhe US ) are pressed to stock these items.  Props, USB chargers & aftermarket prop guards seem easier to find.   Here is a link to case with review.

Bummer, the batteries and charger is the best part, with the other included stuff more like a bonus.
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome fly_frens. If you have any other inquiries of concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-1-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Akirasho Posted at 1-12 18:48

when you say the charging brick you mean to say the 3-battery hub, correct?
2020-1-13
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 1-13 09:44
when you say the charging brick you mean to say the 3-battery hub, correct?

Yep.  I'm happy I got the Fly More Combo given the problems getting these items separately.  I want a 4th battery as backup!!!
2020-1-13
Use props
fans7e30011f
lvl.2
United States

I can relate to the elephant, I was gifted the mini mavic by my father, in late november, new immediately I wanted the extra batteries and charging hub, ordered them from DJI on december 8th, they did not have them in stock and said they would be delivered by jan 20th, thought, better get them coming now, they actually shipped out on the 10th of jan , and are suppose to be here tomorrow, crossing fingers, paid 129 for 2 batteries and the charging hub, there were some on line that were available, but for 30 dollars more per battery, dji sold them for 45 dollars each and 39 for the charging hub,Tim
2020-1-13
Use props
rms.rezwan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Do you need DJI Mavic Mini only Fly more combo? Then its available with me.  Nearly new because I lost my drone.
2023-12-28
Use props
fly_frens
lvl.2
United States

rms.rezwan Posted at 12-28 17:00
Do you need DJI Mavic Mini only Fly more combo? Then its available with me.  Nearly new because I lost my drone.

Bro I asked for this like almost 4 years ago
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules