OSMO Action and iMac
6319 6 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videopixelsgma
lvl.2
South Africa

So been having quite a few issues since I got my OSMO Action.

This one related to camera not being detected on my iMac. I know Apple is very specific with the USB power inputes etc so suspect the power coming from the Action is not correct.

Does anyone know of a way to resolve this - I don't want to keep pulling out the micro SD card.

Thanks
2020-1-17
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

it is not intended to access the SD card via the USB-C
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day videopixelsgma. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this matter it is best to remove the SD card on your DJI Osmo Action and use a SD Card reader for you to be able to transfer the photos and videos you have captured and filmed. This process will be faster and reliable as well. Thank you.
2020-1-17
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

I don't know Apple - many Windows machines have more than one usb port and they actually can vary in power and/or speed.  So I swap around occasionally.  Also, try another cable or two or three.  Also, when I plug in my Action, there's a prompt on the back/main screen, something to the effect: "Tap to accept connection to computer."

I'm with you, pulling out those tiny cards and fumbling with them is the last way I want to deal with transferring files.

good luck
2020-1-17
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

ok, use a different cable and it works on my macbookpro 2017

so videopixelsgma > change the cable
2020-1-17
Use props
videopixelsgma
lvl.2
South Africa

Indio Posted at 1-17 13:16
ok, use a different cable and it works on my macbookpro 2017

so videopixelsgma > change the cable

Thank you very much I will give it a go.
2020-1-20
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Works for me. I plug it in, turn on the camera - and there's an option for connecting to computer that appears on the screen of the Osmo.
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules