Mavic Mini: need to lock white balance. Please!!!
772 3 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Un4Seen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1074646 ft
Romania

Undeniably the Mavic Mini is great and offers a lot for its price. But of all the things that it does NOT offer, for me (as an amateur drone enthusiast) the biggest pain is that there is no white balance lock. I was out today shooting video of a snowy landscape. You turn the drone a bit, the light hits the snow at a different angle, the auto white balance kicks in and bam! white is not white anymore. Sure, it can be fixed in post, but when you have the white balance changing 5 times over 10 seconds, it makes you wanna pull your hair out. I truly hope DJI adds a white balance lock in a firmware update, just like they added an exposure lock.

Upvote this if you also want this badly.
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Un4Seen. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. This matter has already been forwarded to our DJI engineers for attention, we will keep improving our product to make you have a better experience. Again thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-18
Use props
Un4Seen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1074646 ft
Romania

Thank you for your responsiveness!
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Un4Seen Posted at 1-18 14:46
Thank you for your responsiveness!

You are very much welcome Un4Seen. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules