Iflight Megabee DJI version don't start (Newbee)
2944 4 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wessel0161
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi guys,

I am new in the hobby and I buy the Iflight Mega with DJI. I want to fly but the quad doesn't launch.
I update the goggle, air unit and controller. After that I linked the Goggle with the airunit and the controller.
I see in the bottom leftside a drone icon and a controller icon.
I was assuming that the drone was now ready to fly but unfortunately not. Can someone help me by what I have to do?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Wessel
2020-1-21
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

You need to figure out what the arming switch on your transmitter is. You can do this quickly by plugging everything in and flipping each switch until it arms, or by connecting to the flight controller via Betaflight on a computer and looking at the modes tab. Also, the product page for the MegaBee states "If you use your own DJI Remote Controller, you MUST update your firmware betaflight_4.1.0_STM32F7X2  configurator betaflight to 10.6.0 to set up and bind your DJI remote controller." Your firmware is displayed in the top left of Betaflight when your flight controller is connected to your computer.
2020-1-21
Use props
Wessel0161
lvl.1

Netherlands

Kreeze Posted at 1-21 07:02
You need to figure out what the arming switch on your transmitter is. You can do this quickly by plugging everything in and flipping each switch until it arms, or by connecting to the flight controller via Betaflight on a computer and looking at the modes tab. Also, the product page for the MegaBee states "If you use your own DJI Remote Controller, you MUST update your firmware betaflight_4.1.0_STM32F7X2  configurator betaflight to 10.6.0 to set up and bind your DJI remote controller." Your firmware is displayed in the top left of Betaflight when your flight controller is connected to your computer.

Thank you I am going to try this! I will let you know.
2020-1-21
Use props
fansb2ae3dba
lvl.1
United States

I had the same trouble with the bumblebee....you need to go into betaflight...my stick mapping was all wrong, one of the switches was causing it to not arm...finally did, but it was about 5hrs of messing around.
2020-1-27
Use props
djiuser_exY5w3IygHeQ
New
Estonia

I have similar problem but i realised that my mode2 remote works like mode1. But even when i change it to mode2 in goggles nothing changes. It's still mode1.  Is there another way to change modes?
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules