1634 9 2015-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lziggy73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 617680 ft
Italy

Hi guys,

a couples of weeks ago I've hardly crashed my brand new Inspire 1. Obiously I would like fix it but I cannot find the spare parts. I have even contacted by mail all the DJI branches but none of them have never replied me. Anyway.....

Someone of you know some dealer that has in stock these spare parts:

• DJI4050L - Bracket LEFT with all electronic comp, cables and motor.

• DJI4051R - Bracket RIGHT with all electronic comp, cables and motor.

Many thx guys

Luigi

DJI4050L Left

DJI4050L Left

DJI4050R Right

DJI4050R Right
2015-6-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

these parts are currently not available and the Inspire will need to be returned to the DJI shop for repair.

Sorry

Rich
2015-6-12
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Rich is correct.  DJI has decided not to supply parts to dealers or end users.  The ONLY people who have parts are the DJI-owned repair facilities (I believe yours is in Germany) and they will not sell you parts, they will only do the repair themselves.
2015-6-13
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This is sure a good reason to scrap the I1 and get something else for better or worse..............  mostly better the way this sounds.
2015-6-16
Use props
InspirelessAggi
lvl.4

United States

Yep.......
2015-6-16
Use props
lziggy73
lvl.1
Italy

Lukily, after almost two months I've found the spare parts on an Italian website. I bought them and I replaced the two damaged brackets by myself. I had to disassemble the entire drone to change the brackets but finally it fly. I have slowly tested the Inspire 1 for more than 10 flies because I was worried about my job. Actually it perfectly works and yesterday I flew nearly 3 km away from the remote controller. I only have to fix a "little" problem, it doesn't enter in travel mode.

Does someone of you know how to enter into the software settings?

Bye
Luigi
2015-7-8
Use props
ea6le
lvl.2

Turks and Caicos Islands

I got DJI customer support from China to send me the carbon fiber arm to repair my Inspire and the price is not bad at all, was $55 with the shipping. Well, first time I asked for right side arm which I thought is the correct one if you have the drone with the back at you, but was the wrong one. They said you have to point the drone at you and then consider the right and left. Now I am waiting for 2 left side arms that will reach in one or two weeks. When I will receive the new arms I will post here my repair process.
The point is: if you are lucky to get the right person from customer support they will help you. US customer support was not helpful. they ask to send the drone for repair, which will cost me close to $400 shipping and loads of export paperwork. So I am a happy DJI customer right now. The good thing is that I got 2 spare arms for the future repairs
2015-7-8
Use props
lziggy73
lvl.1
Italy

OMG, I had broken the two carbon fiber arms, and obviously I wanted change only those. All the shops told me that was impossible find them. And the literary answer of the DJI customer care was: we are not involved in selling spare parts! If you want, you can send us your drone and we will repair for you. I had to buy the two complete brackets with motors and cables for almost 1500 US$..
Really bad experience
2015-7-8
Use props
ea6le
lvl.2

Turks and Caicos Islands

Maybe I was lucky, but DJI has to realize if they make the parts available to Inspire owners they will make a good income without any liability. They should require the serial number and the proof of damage like they did with me and in that moment you lose your warranty but you can buy the parts needed.
2015-7-8
Use props
lziggy73
lvl.1
Thailand

2015-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules