Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Errores Múltiples, Multi error (frontal vission, compass,navigation)
3825 2 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maoage
New
Flight distance : 85167 ft
Peru

/english below/

Hola Amigos,
Recientemente despues de haber hecho una actualización al ultimo firmware comenzó a aparecer un error tras otro, primeramente era alerta de calibración de brujula pero me permitía volar, seguidamente un error de brújula, después error de sistema de navegación y error de vision frontal. He intentado muchas cosas como hacer downgrade al firmware, reestablecer a datos de fábrica, conectar y desanectar el gimbal, el gps, no he encontrado una solución de momento. No es posible despegar. Por favor si alguien sabe porqué surgió este problema y como puedo solucionarlo estaré muy agradecido. Compré este drone Mavic Pro (1) hace mucho y me ha ayudado a advertir, prevenir y constatar desastres naturales en la zona donde vivo, esto nos ayuda enormemente en la mitigación de desastres naturales.

Hello friends,

Recently after having made an update to the last firmware, one error after another began to appear, at first it wa a compass calibration alert but it allowed me to fly, then a compass error, then a navigation system error and frontal vision error. I have tried many things like downgrade the firmware, reset to factory data, connect and deactivate the gimbal, the gps, I cannot take off. I have not found a solution at the moment. Please if anyone knows why this problem arose and how I can solve it I will be very grateful. I bought this drone Mavic Pro (1) a long time ago and it has helped me to warn, prevent and verify natural disasters in the area where I live, this helps us greatly in mitigating natural disasters.

screenshot: error message at dji go 4

screenshot: error message at dji go 4
2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to hear that you experienced trouble with the drone. Please try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone, if the errors still exist, you may need to send the drone back for diagnosis. Please contact the local dealer or our support at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2020-1-22
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Call them they can answer

UNITED STATES & CANADA

+1 (818) 235 0789

Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
2020-1-23