LAANC-like App for Philippines
700 3 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OMMBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171772 ft
United States

Does anyone know if there exists an iOS app or website similiar to Airmap and Kittyhawk that displays fly/no-fly zones for the Philppines? I'm traveling there next month and want to be certain that I don't fly in any restricted areas.

Thanks!
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day OMMBoy. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter who have visited the Philippines before and who are based in the Philippines as well. In addition I will post a link where in you can find places in the Philippines where in you can fly your DJI drones freely or a certain location is a No Fly Zone ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map ). Thank you and have a great time in the Philippines.
2020-1-25
Use props
OMMBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171772 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 12:16
Hello and good day OMMBoy. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter who have visited the Philippines before and who are based in the Philippines as well. In addition I will post a link where in you can find places in the Philippines where in you can fly your DJI drones freely or a certain location is a No Fly Zone ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map ). Thank you and have a great time in the Philippines.

Hi, Stephen!

Thank you so much for the very helpful link! It appears that there aren't any restrictions  where we will be staying/visiting, and there is even a recommended flight zone for Hundred Islands! Awesome!

Thanks, again!

Chris
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

OMMBoy Posted at 1-25 12:53
Hi, Stephen!

Thank you so much for the very helpful link! It appears that there aren't any restrictions  where we will be staying/visiting, and there is even a recommended flight zone for Hundred Islands! Awesome!

You are very much welcome Chris. That is great to know. I've been to the Hundred Islands in Luzon, Philippines last year and it was an amazing adventure for me and for my family. Have a great time and please stay safe always.
2020-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules