Spark Replacement Nose / Lens what-cha-muh-call-it
897 3 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImaDr-One
New

United States

Greetings.  After a few days of owning my Spark, I was feeling foolishly confident enough to go for that "fly by" overhead shot in sport mode.  Alas there was a tree behind me that I forgot about (have a laugh 3:45 min in).  Anyway, the tinted cover which shields, what, I assume is the sensor and LED's on the nose... is now somewhere around said tree. I would like to replace it.

Can anyone tell me what the part is called and where if at all I can get a replacement?

2020-1-23
Use props
ImaDr-One
New

United States

SEE ME CRASH 3 min 45 seconds in
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're deeply sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Spark. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at DJI SUPPORT to open up a ticket case. We do have our professional team who will handle and perform further analysis on the unit. A corresponding resolution will be provided once we receive the unit. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2020-1-24
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try to find your part here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry

Maybe they will sell it to you if you ask nicely
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced