Best Vidéo qual for sharing 1080P/60 or 2,7 K ?
563 2 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37923 ft
United States

Hello

I am a beginner with drones but as a photographer video quality is important for me (for fun, no intention to do professional work). I  am struggling to get a nice video when uploaded to youtube or Facebook.

Even when I edit in 4K or 2,7 K ... I get not the nice quality I see on my screen in the editor / local file. I read some articles which said actually 1080 / 60 frames provides better quality for online sharing than 2,7 K ?

What would be the advice here to get the best quality for online sharing out of my new MM ?

Thanks in advance

Bjoern
2020-1-27
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Facebook is a pig when it comes to video encoding, i would disregard it completely.
Wrt youtube, what platform are you watching your videos on? You can't get more than 1080p if watching from an Apple platform (Youtube app on iPhone/iPad or from Safari) because of some legal issues between Apple and Google. You need to use Chrome or an Android device.
As a fallback, I would go with vimeo, it seems better than youtube at encoding.
2020-1-27
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

I prefere 2.7k/30 fps for Mini and 2.7k/60 fps for Air/Phantom as default. But if you plan to shoot fast movement or panning with rotations of the drone, it makes sense to prefer FHD/60 fps for Mini.
PS. I usually shared my videos on YT in FHD/30 fps.

2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules