Can you adjust trim on controller?
8324 5 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb2ae3dba
lvl.1
United States

Is there a way to adjust stick trim on the fpv remote controller. I've got the DJI FPV equiped IFlight Bumblebee and it drifts pretty hard to the right when the right stick is centered. Is it a betaflight thing, if so how? I can't figure it out.
Thanks!

2020-1-27
Use props
Bol2riz
lvl.3

France

Hi,

Yes you can, I did struggle on this too.

(Make sure to have properly calibrate your radio first, your issue may be related to that)

To adjust your endpoints and trim axes you've got to turn your Air Unit, your quad and obviously your radio ON.

Once everything is linked you've got to long clic on the right rotative button of the radio. In the google you'll see the configuration screen of the radio.

Go to "sub-trim" click on the field you want to adjust and you should be good to go.

Have a good flight.
2020-1-28
Use props
fansb2ae3dba
lvl.1
United States

Bol2riz Posted at 1-28 01:48
Hi,

Yes you can, I did struggle on this too.

That was it!!! Thanks!
2020-1-28
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not necessarily the best way to adjust this. You want to adjust the sub trim values to center the channels at 1500 and you should calibrate the gyro in Betaflight. Otherwise, you can get some unexpected behavior if you try acro mode.
2020-1-31
Use props
djiuser_zShgQy2omf1N
lvl.1

Germany

How to trim in-flight?

I use it on a plane and need to trim the elevator. Using the menu I loose the image. Is there any way to trim in-flight while still looking at the video?
2021-10-27
Use props
fans815b2bff
lvl.1

United States

This worked for me. Thanks.
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules