New drone, winter French Atlantic coast
800 16 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37923 ft
United States

Guess what I got for Christmas.  Just my second time flying, so the focus was mainly on not to crash the new gadget, the nice aerial composition will Come later I hope :-)

Very happy with my MM & my first drone  overall ... As I am a photographer I always wanted a drone, but did not like to travel with 2 bags (one photo 12kg, one drone). So mavic mini made me buy.  It takes the place of a 50mm lens in my photo bags. But sooooo many things to learn now.

Big thanks for the great advice here in the forum, tons of great points I would not have thought about !

Bjoern & greeting from Paris

2020-1-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying,  congrats on your new toy
2020-1-28
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Nice flying skills already!
Nice photos too thanks for sharing!
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day b_hirsch_photo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Mini. Just a friendly reminder to please fly carefully and please be aware of the drone's altitude when flying over and above water. When flying above the water, the vision system of the said drone  will turn off automatically, if the vision system is affected an accident might happen. Again wonderful work and thank you for your valued support.

2020-1-28
Use props
Francoisd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Hello from les hauts de France ;)

Very nice shots.
Where is it, the arbour reminds me something but I can't remember.
2020-1-28
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Nice one, enjoy your MM
2020-1-28
Use props
djiuser_RL0fmj8VVKpt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1029052 ft
United Kingdom

very nice video thanks for sharing
2020-1-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.  You captured some great footage with your new toy.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-1-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on the new bird and very nice work on this awesome footage.
I also subbed your channel. Here's mine
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafytSDKNZGQkr4ZvE7MMWQ
2020-1-28
Use props
Gelert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video - your photography background shows through with some great shots and footage
2020-1-28
Use props
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 10:20
Hello and good day b_hirsch_photo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Mini. Just a friendly reminder to please fly carefully and please be aware of the drone's altitude when flying over and above water. When flying above the water, the vision system of the said drone  will turn off automatically, if the vision system is affected an accident might happen. Again wonderful work and thank you for your valued support.

Hello @DJI Stephen, the beach & cliffs are in  La Baule and  the harbor shots are from Le Croisic. A really impressive coast, I just had only one day of nice weather. Would have love to have some shots from the salt fields around la Guérande. Next time ....
2020-1-28
Use props
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
France

Francoisd Posted at 1-28 10:32
Hello from les hauts de France ;)

Very nice shots.

Hello @FrancoisD, the beach & cliffs are in  La Baule and  the harbor shots are from Le Croisic. A really impressive coast, I just had only one day of nice weather. Would have love to have some shots from the salt fields around la Guérande. Next time ....
2020-1-28
Use props
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
France

Gelert Posted at 1-28 23:05
Great video - your photography background shows through with some great shots and footage

Thank you ...my idea is to get some nice photos from high up & some "ambiance" video for my travel photos ... just to keep it more interesting for viewers. Plus I enjoy flying the drone, I wanted an RC helicopter since I was very young but could never afford the nice Graupner models ... Now I am > 50 and final flying LOL .

Here are my photo travels & some Paris Pics
2020-1-28
Use props
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
France

Thank you for all your kind comments !!! Really appreciate the welcome Now I need to find my way with what are the best video settings, how to cut  (still deciding on a editor to mix MM, Osmo pocket & my Nikon photos) ... and how to post in best quality . Not so easy ....
2020-1-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice flying!
2020-1-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats - excellent video
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

b_hirsch_photo Posted at 1-28 23:27
Hello @DJI Stephen, the beach & cliffs are in  La Baule and  the harbor shots are from Le Croisic. A really impressive coast, I just had only one day of nice weather. Would have love to have some shots from the salt fields around la Guérande. Next time ....

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us b_hirsch_photo. I can not wait to see your next creation. Again thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules