Getting Max Distance Alerts While Menu Item Disabled
408 4 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TreborOkram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122799 ft
United States

I started having a new problem today with my Mavic Pro 2. I was flying with the craft only about 100-150 feet away when I would start getting the Max Distance Alert telling me I've reached my max distance from the remote. I knew it was disabled but checked the menu item anyway and sure enough it was disabled. Landed the craft, rebooted, and tried flying again only to get the same results. I also noticed the it started acting a bit different once that alert showed up. I started to see it drift and not be as responsive. I was able both times to bring it home and land it and just decided to dig in to see what the problem was.

I made sure the firmware was updated, both the craft and remote was calibrated. None of those issues seem to matter. Any ideas would be great!
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know are you seeing a message or notification saying that the drone is in beginner mode? Kindly please provide a sample video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-30
Use props
TreborOkram
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-30 11:54
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know are you seeing a message or notification saying that the drone is in beginner mode? Kindly please provide a sample video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

No, I am not in beginner mode nor do I see a message stating that I am. I will try and get a screen cap of the message this weekend.
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TreborOkram Posted at 1-30 19:52
No, I am not in beginner mode nor do I see a message stating that I am. I will try and get a screen cap of the message this weekend.

Thank you for the update, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-31
Use props
TreborOkram
lvl.1
United States

Did a test today and didn't get the error, flew over 700 feet away and nothing. So not sure what that was the other day. I'll keep monitoring it and will record it next time if it happens again. Thanks.
2020-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules