DJI Mimo app
1212 7 2020-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suvayu
lvl.1

India

Hi there,
I was trying to edit some videos in DJI mimo ap in my Samsung galaxy A6+, which I have shot using my osmo 3, but everytime the mimo app got hanged and could not generate any output. why is happening? seeking help.

2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue? Also, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if there are some changes. Please make sure that you are using the updated version of the application to avoid any possible issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-31
Use props
Suvayu
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 07:28
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue? Also, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if there are some changes. Please make sure that you are using the updated version of the application to avoid any possible issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app couple of time but it doesn't help and how can I post a video of a app crashing app?! it simply stop responding.  
2020-2-1
Use props
Suvayu
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 07:28

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app couple of time but it doesn't help and how can I post a video of a app crashing app?! it simply stop responding.  
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Suvayu Posted at 2-1 04:26

Thank you for keeping us update. Upon checking it shows that the mobile device that you used is not listed on our recommended mobile device therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application and the unit with your mobile device. I will highly recommend you use a recommended mobile device that was listed on our website. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your understanding and support!

2020-2-2
Use props
Suvayu
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 15:42
Thank you for keeping us update. Upon checking it shows that the mobile device that you used is not listed on our recommended mobile device therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application and the unit with your mobile device. I will highly recommend you use a recommended mobile device that was listed on our website. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your understanding and support!

[view_image]

Your list is not exhaustive as it seems, I have tested the app on at least 5 other handsets, including the same set I have, which are not listed in your list and everywhere it is running flawlessly.

I do understand that there is some issue in my set only, let me know if you guess the problem and suggest a fix.
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Suvayu Posted at 2-17 03:06
Your list is not exhaustive as it seems, I have tested the app on at least 5 other handsets, including the same set I have, which are not listed in your list and everywhere it is running flawlessly.

I do understand that there is some issue in my set only, let me know if you guess the problem and suggest a fix.

Hi, as we are still working on the other mobile device model to be compatible with the said unit, we highly recommend using a recommended mobile device to avoid any issues on the application since using a not compatible device might cause an error on your end. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-18
Use props
TomZ_Am
lvl.1

United States

Can the OM3 be used without the MIMO app?
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules